What type of mine/block(s) is best for getting cubits

Anyone know which mine/block(s) is best for when I need some cubits?

Comments

• trees I've heard;

You pull multiple blocks at the same time, incresing your chance for cubes (probably cubits too). Saves time!
  • trees I've heard;

You pull multiple blocks at the same time, incresing your chance for cubes (probably cubits too). Saves time!

Nope.. There isn't anything to increase your chance of findind cubits faster, that's random
  • I would go mine tropic grass. You can get cubits from mining, and it is one of the most popular blocks, so you can then sell all that you mine for 5/c
  • fairy in jar!
    I sell it 20c each and I sold a lot easy
  • LateCom said:

nah
    best is probably sand

What would I do with a bunch of sand?

I would go mine tropic grass. You can get cubits from mining, and it is one of the most popular blocks, so you can then sell all that you mine for 5/c

What is “tropic grass”?

fairy in jar!

How do you get one?

• Nukey6 said:

LateCom said:

nah
    best is probably sand

What would I do with a bunch of sand?

I would go mine tropic grass. You can get cubits from mining, and it is one of the most popular blocks, so you can then sell all that you mine for 5/c

What is “tropic grass”?

fairy in jar!

How do you get one?

sand -> forge -> glass
    2 glass -> forge -> empty jar

Now go to TROPICAL or FOREST mines, and find SPARKLING ferns or mushroom !
    Then you will break the sparkling one , and inside will be fairy !
    Catch fairy when you have jar in your inventory , get fairy jar .

• You can only get cubes by random. well its every 20 blocks you will get 1c. But i think the best blocks to mine is ores,trunks,cottons, and rubbers. Well why? because this things are so easy to sell for 10/c or 5/c well if your lucky there are some players buying cottons and rubbers for 7/c or 6/c. So thats all information i can give to you :)