Toggle on / Toggle off

Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
edited April 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Star, but the update is not coming?
Yes yes yes,I know,BUT... from spoilers that little admins gived to we ( thx admin,I love you're ) the update didn't come that idea :

the Toggles can make a canon fire,or no,ok...

my idea :

the toggles can toggle a block visible,or invisible (but we dont see the block,like a pulse bomb in pulse blocks)

HEY,BUT PEOPLE CAN PUT IT AROUND A PRIZE MACHINE,IN A PAY PARKOUR ... ,how to fix it ? block to put the toggle in a realm with prize machine // block to build a prize machine with the toggle // have mods for seeing around ,an mod command,THAT ONLY MODS / ADMIN CAN SEE ,like /system

this comand allow mods see all toggles ,wires,etc that have in the realm (if them are invisible,like wires)

ok, but how it is useless ?

well,what I am planing :

this '' ------- '' is wire

Normal toggle ------ timer toggle ------- blocks

normal toggle for : toggle timer one,for them work,if normal toggle disabled,timer get too

good for,ANIMATIONS, like a block running,a mannequin running .... good for puzzles

timer toggle ------ blocks

good for : parkour timer, get the correct time for jump !!!

or,another toggle that I have ,is the MOVE ONE

X = horizontal
Y = vertical

Normal toggle ----- Move toggle ------ Blocks

SET MOVE BLOCKS AS : X=0 Y=0

(u change the number,like : X= -6 Y= -1)

Timer: 00:00:00

U change the time for go,and back ,like : 00:00:03 so it use the cubic time, he have 3 seconds for go ,like ( 1 ---- 2 ----- 3----- (now back ) 1---- 2---- 3----- (The ----- not wires,is how blocks go ) )

No allowed put the blocks x / y ,if have any block in the way...

I know,it is hard for program,but ,please,no put in trash that idea,I rlly know,it is cool,and I love to see it at cubic castles

Comments

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2018
    I am not sure I completely understand what you are trying to say. You want stuff like cannons to be able to be turned off?
  • nuuuuuu XDDD I want blocks turned on / turned off

invisible / visible

and a move toggle <3

If u no readed admins spoiler about next update ... U LOSING A LOT ,THEM ARE SOO GOOD
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2018
    -1 I think we should not have blocks that can be "turned off"
  • +1, seems great imo. Would make parkour / pvp more challenging
  • lucaaa795 said:

Maybe some kind of special foam that gives the block all propieties of invisibility??

but if we use this foam, the block not have the proprietie of invisible + phoamed

and the animations dont go work, I was thinking in make a parkour with some animations
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Maybe some kind of special foam that gives the block all propieties of invisibility??

but if we use this foam, the block not have the proprietie of invisible + phoamed

and the animations dont go work, I was thinking in make a parkour with some animations
    There's no need to have the propieties of phantom foam. It could work for hidden passages.
    There's no need for animations. The foam could trigger a mechanism such as "When switch is ON => No block /// When switch is OFF => Block"
    so the switch need to be connected in something...

and proprieties of phantom phoam,needed ,not only for animation but for parkours