Inactive

!PUMBA!!PUMBA! Member
edited April 2018 in Player Events & Creations
This is inactive for ever!

Comments

• !PUMBA!!PUMBA! Member
    edited April 2018
    deleted
  • -1 and paid parkour is actually against the rules.
  • Yep -1
  • -1 because paying !
  • !PUMBA!!PUMBA! Member
    edited April 2018
    Deleted
  • !PUMBA!!PUMBA! Member
    edited April 2018
    Deleted
  • Please don't grief the forums. it is a bit childish.
    !PUMBA! said:

This game is so dead what in the world is with this community ?

and I will add to the others comments:

By hosting this pay-to-play parkour, you will encourage people to do the same thing-which includes scammers-

And "profit" is buying the cheap items and making the price to pay more. or putting junk in the prizes and advertise it is worth it. not saying you are, just stating that people do, do that.

Those are some reasons why pay-to-play parkours are discouraged on Cubic Castles.

As of what you said:
    !PUMBA! said:

Maybe With Out Support I Just Chill Play Other COOL Games Instead Waste My Time On This

Go ahead, go play other "COOL" games. we don't need you

• Bluejay_1 said:

Please don't grief the forums. it is a bit childish.

!PUMBA! said:

By hosting this pay-to-play parkour, you will encourage people to do the same thing-which includes scammers-

And "profit" is buying the cheap items and making the price to pay more. or putting junk in the prizes and advertise it is worth it. not saying you are, just stating that people do, do that.

Those are some reasons why pay-to-play parkours are discouraged on Cubic Castles.

As of what you said:
    !PUMBA! said:

Maybe With Out Support I Just Chill Play Other COOL Games Instead Waste My Time On This

Who is "we"? Also, No need to be rude u little noodle xD.. I think its cool. The dude is just trying.
  • Ragean said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Please don't grief the forums. it is a bit childish.

!PUMBA! said:

As of what you said:
    !PUMBA! said:

Who is "we"? Also, No need to be rude u little noodle xD.. I think its cool. The dude is just trying.
    welp, "we" is referring to the people of cc. which I commited a fallacy. not all the people say yes, and not all the people say no. But he is acting childish...
  • -1. This is pretty much a pay away parkour
  • Aww, well yes it's payaway parkour but thank you anyway :d <3
  • !PUMBA! said:

AND YES TITLE IS (CLICKBAIT)
    Because Like That You Make Nothing And No Profit :(
    Just A Lot Of TIME Precious Time Wasted!

I don't understand. Without clickbait, you can't profit? That's a bit dumb, right? And the community is a bit rotten, sure, but this community (the forums) is just pointing out problems.
    !PUMBA! said:

It's ok LateCom I get you!!!
    But imagine you give people free stuff just for jumping around you worked hard and worked hard for that prizes too to make that atleast it took me more than 1 month so much stone there i need to get rewarded back do i?

Technically, it isn't (or wasn't) free! You gotta (or had to) fork up some dough to play, right?
    !PUMBA! said:

Maybe With Out Support I Just Chill Play Other COOL Games Instead Waste My Time On This 10 Years Childrens Siriously You Guys Just Waste Time That's All You Do You Want All Free But If That's What You Want Good!

Good luck finding a game that does as much as this game. Yeah, the community is ignorant and rude but this game is pure gold. With the proper moderation (sorry, mods), some bug fixes and necessary features (where is fishing, explain cosmiccow), CC could easily trump (where's the wall, explain mexico) Growtopia in the best MMO-Community-Based Game. Don't judge the game for it's community.
    !PUMBA! said:

This game isn't dead! Shut up! DAD!
  • !PUMBA!!PUMBA! Member
    edited April 2018
    Deleted
This discussion has been closed.