Trump store
Trump Vegas
I need people to donate stuff

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I think someone loves Donald Trump.
  • I'll donate if u put up a 'Bernie for President' sign on trump tower
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    And here I thought Cubic Castles would be my escape from political antics.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited April 2016
    @Dreadful KnoP He has went bankrupt i think 8 times now? SO could be him for real!

@ Chickthulhu Even cc has politics it appears... Just watch the change in chat in-game when a Mod walks in. Or what folks say during a versus pack opening.... Sounds like they're choosing political parties... I'm surprised we don't see folks running around yelling "______ for president" naming whoever their favorite mod is, lol.
  • I WILL DONATE #TRUMFOR2016
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited April 2016
    It's not allowed to post a picture of yourself.
    It's not allowed to be proud of a Cubic Castles T Shirt and share a picture of it.

And this is ok? Just sayin...
    #CHEESEFOR2016
  • edited April 2016
    *dies*
    1 Cubit = A Wall Is Built.
  • Omg I thought that Donald Trump have like 4-8 billion dolars >.<
    He needs donating in CC :D ?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

It's not allowed to post a picture of yourself.
    It's not allowed to be proud of a Cubic Castles T Shirt and share a picture of it.

And this is ok? Just sayin...
    #CHEESEFOR2016

Lol ikr! I mean a pic of your face isn't really even a security risk ._. No numbers or anything lol
    I'm also just waiting for this thread to get out of hand...
  • Trump was given a loan of a million cubits when he was a kid where'd it all go he could just use all that to make the stuff XD
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Trump was given a loan of a million cubits when he was a kid where'd it all go he could just use all that to make the stuff XD

I'd like a loan of 1000000c :)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Even though this has stayed fairy lighthearted, there's a million place on the net to discuss and argue politics, and in the interest of keeping some of the potential strife at bay I will lock this thread. This is not meant to infer that you can't build a Trump tower or whatever in the game. You can of course. I just don't want threads on the forums to degenerate into political arguments as this isn't really the venue for it.
This discussion has been closed.