The bumpers are full at the The Little Big Maze

Both 2 bumpers are now full. My friends took screenshots of them, here’s the screenshots that my friend sent me.

Comments

• It gets full so fast! People really like the events
  • Me and my friend are waiting there hehe. :P
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    ahh i knew it would happen! i put the second in before i went to bed il be on shortly to add a third
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Prizes are unfortuantly restricted somewhat. I'm essentially not aloud to many of an item to give away because although the admin want these events to have prizes they don't want to upset people by flooding the market and decreasing item values.
  • Point ^
    Might be fair, its easy to tell the finish room since crowded people were in the place, they will just have to find the way to the corner.
  • Prizes are unfortuantly restricted somewhat. I'm essentially not aloud to many of an item to give away because although the admin want these events to have prizes they don't want to upset people by flooding the market and decreasing item values.

but you are still picking the 15 for the boogers and what are they deco wearable collectable?? and what they worth?

• Um space fetus just so you know I got 2 bumpers and I'm sorry so don't disqualify me I just wanted to see who beated it
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited April 2018
    oof, there’s a lot of spaces
  • Are we allowed to bump bumpers more than once. Meaning can we bump 1st and 2nd?
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited April 2018

Are we allowed to bump bumpers more than once. Meaning can we bump 1st and 2nd?

Uhm, I think that counts as one entry. I mean that’s just kinda sad to bump 2 guest bumpers to take the empty slots for those who haven’t bumped the guest bumper.
  • Haven't completed the maze due to connection issues ._. When you are shrunk and dc you go through the top of the maze.
  • Are we allowed to bump bumpers more than once. Meaning can we bump 1st and 2nd?

Uhm, I think that counts as one entry. I mean that’s just kinda sad to bump 2 guest bumpers to take the empty slots for those who haven’t bumped the guest bumper.
    Ok thanks just checking before I did so!!! I won’t do it