Future competitions that I'd want to see.

So, here are some suggestions for you Fetus. And I do know these are not themed, I just think they would be good.

Space building competition: In this competition, it's obvious what the builds would be. I think it could spark a lot of imagination and great builds.

Football/Basketball/Golf/Volleyball competition: These were added a good while back, and I think it's time we put them all to good use. Maybe a 2v2 football, basketball and volleyball tournament. And a golf tour.

Last day of summer holidays building competition: Last day before school. Let's see how people spend it. Remember how P&F did it (if you get the reference)

Cubic castles music competition: This would be a Facebook, Twitter etc. a music competition, winner would get their music in the game as well as a good amount of cubits.

Dream your dream building competition: A competition about building your dream. Whether it's what you think when you sleep, or
if your fantasy was a reality.

Adventure map competition: Another chance to show that you know how to make adventure. A competition, where the limit is your story (and your cubits).

(Final one) Time traveller building competition:
Build what you want. It's about 'time'.

That's why it's the last one.

So, like or dislike?

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited April 2018
    Space building competition : Why not ^^ Let's build rams riding space xD

Football/Basketball/Golf/Volleyball competition : Sounds difficult to st up and judge, but why not

Last day of summer holidays building competition : I don't get it ;-;

Cubic castles music competition : I had this idea for a few months too! +1

Dream your dream building competition : Why not

Adventure map competition : Reserved to wealthy players I guess

Time traveller building competition : Cool theme =)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I actually do have a non traditional building contest on my list of things to do so it very well may happen.
    For ball games I would love to but the lag from person to person isn't very fair and its a hard event to organise
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    edited April 2018

I actually do have a non traditional building contest on my list of things to do so it very well may happen.
    For ball games I would love to but the lag from person to person isn't very fair and its a hard event to organise

Ok, thanks for the feedback :D
  • I tend to stay away from these build comps because I need the resources for my large builds immediately but I’d probably be up for a space one just so I can build the Chimera. (Imperial-II Class Star Destroyer.)
  • Hmm music competition....Compose music/Play Your Melodies On Sheet /Just Write Out Melodies ?
  • Hmm music competition....Compose music/Play Your Melodies On Sheet /Just Write Out Melodies ?

Yes, that's what I mean. I'd think there would be some very interesting ones >_<
  • Music competition :O! +11111 I WANT IT :D