JackFury's Personalized Qbee Pictures (NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS ATM)

Comments

• MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Jack ;) do you have time to draw a sneaky pic for me? Don't make me get my tongue out!
  • MarieAra said:

Jack ;) do you have time to draw a sneaky pic for me? Don't make me get my tongue out!

Sure thing
  • Ok, I have news. My wifi is down, so I won't be able to play the game, use the forums, or submit artwork until about Tuesday. Sorry guys! Be back soon.
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited July 2018
    It's been 21 days since I ordered a picture. I already gave you 1k, so either give me my c back or draw me a picture! xD
  • It's been 21 days since I ordered a picture. I already gave you 1k, so either give me my c back or draw me a picture! xD

Wait! Didnt you read whats above your comment! I paid before you. He will get yours done after mine.
  • It's been 21 days since I ordered a picture. I already gave you 1k, so either give me my c back or draw me a picture! xD

First of all, this isn't attacking you, or other people. I have just seen many complaints regarding this thread. 21 days is a very long time, but Jack went on vacation, and it's the summer now. Some people (like myself), have no choice but to go outside. All the time I spend inside isn't going to be dedicated to CC. It is hard to balance real life with video games sometimes to please others, so if he needs some time, give it to him.

So if you got up everyday super early, drew some pictures for people you don't know, went outside to do yard work or something, then came inside to draw more, would you be tired? I would know. I crochet (not as often anymore, but I did before). When I got up, I made turtles. When I finished outside, I'd make turtles. When I went inside, I made turtles. #ILikeTurtles (which btw I was unaware that this was a meme until someone in CC told me, I used to say it all the time). I made everyone else happy, but I was tired and all I got was their appreciation and a five dollar bill if I'm lucky.

All I'm saying is that it might become stressful for Fury to do all this. He will draw you a picture soon, and you will love it whether you like it or not (jk). He will get to it, as he kinda has a life too. He will do it. I promise. Thanks for reading ;)
  • @Mad Dog Gamer

Also, the reason why Gold has had to wait is because of a mixup. I missed his order and didn't see it until recently, and then he paid me even more recently. Remember that I don't start the pics until I receive payment. He is also my impatient little brother :)
  • @'Gold'

• JackFury said:

@Mad Dog Gamer

Also, the reason why Gold has had to wait is because of a mixup. I missed his order and didn't see it until recently, and then he paid me even more recently. Remember that I don't start the pics until I receive payment. He is also my impatient little brother :)

Oh. Well that changes things I guess XD.
  • Rogue ThingRogue Thing Member
    edited July 2018
    Hello Jack Fury, I would like to request a picture with these articles of clothing:
    White and Blue Scarf
    Suit Jacket
    Black Pants
    Raccoon Set
    Eyepatch
    With it sitting on a log in a deep forest mine. Take your time into making this. Thanks! :)
  • Hello Jack! I'll leave my order here:

Outfit. (I included a screenshot)
    Black angel wings, fox set, pilgrim shirt and pilgrim skirt + an eyepatch

Pet Would you include my black cat in the picture? :)

Background Not spesified, you can choose what suits it the best!

Gender Female

Pose I want my qbee to be standing facing forward and looking straight forward. Wings unfurled and maybe a little overexaggerated to make them look powerful(?) Hands at the sides. The qbee should look happy with the expression close to this: ^.^
    The cat on the side curled up and sleeping. Maybe a few Z z Z - letters near the kitty? :D
    The rest is in your hands, good luck!

(I'm lazy (again) to count the cost, so I just put 4k in the tip piggy)

• Marshka said:

Hello Jack! I'll leave my order here:

Outfit. (I included a screenshot)
    Black angel wings, fox set, pilgrim shirt and pilgrim skirt + an eyepatch

Pet Would you include my black cat in the picture? :)

Background Not spesified, you can choose what suits it the best!

Gender Female

Pose I want my qbee to be standing facing forward and looking straight forward. Wings unfurled and maybe a little overexaggerated to make them look powerful(?) Hands at the sides. The qbee should look happy with the expression close to this: ^.^
    The cat on the side curled up and sleeping. Maybe a few Z z Z - letters near the kitty? :D
    The rest is in your hands, good luck!

(I'm lazy (again) to count the cost, so I just put 4k in the tip piggy)

4k! I think the picture was a little less than that :)
    But I do like when people donate to others around them. Even if it's not me, I feel like everyone is getting something.
  • JackFury said:

@Mad Dog Gamer

Thanks so much! I love it!
  • Rogue ThingRogue Thing Member
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Jack! But did you make it feminine? (Just wondering) I am a male sorry to tell you late.
  • Thanks Jack! But did you make it feminine? (Just wondering) I am a male sorry to tell you late.

No, that's a male character :) I just had to guess, glad I got it right
  • Capi5604Capi5604 Member
    edited July 2018
    @JackFury I do not wear this but would like too make a photo of
    Hunters Cap
    Chef Coat
    O/R Scarf
    I want it with snow on the qbees hat and have a snowy winter background.
    Also if I would like it changed ever would it cost me!? Or, would is it a one time payment?
  • Okay thanks!
  • @JackFury I do not wear this but would like too make a photo of
    Hunters Cap
    Chef Coat
    O/R Scarf
    Also if I would like it changed ever would it cost me!? Or, would is it a one time payment?

Do you want pants? And yeah, if I were to, say, change the outfit, it would cost. But not very much.
  • I would like a drawing of Me: Duck Cap, Chef Coat, Black Pants, Leather Backpack, and a folded Easter Umbrella. I would like my pet pumpkin to be popping out of my backpack. Also a background of the new mine but it's dark and there are red eyes popping out of the darkness. I would like my expression to be clueless of the watching eyes. :P I'll pay you in game.
  • i would like to cancel my order
  • JackFury said:

@JackFury I do not wear this but would like too make a photo of
    Hunters Cap
    Chef Coat
    O/R Scarf

Do you want pants? And yeah, if I were to, say, change the outfit, it would cost. But not very much.
    No pants and try to make it as least feminine as possible not saying yours are just some, kind of look like it
  • Ok, requests are put on hold. I will not accept any more for a bit, I'm feeling a bit swamped. While I do love drawing for you guys and earning cubits too, I'm actually feeling a bit stressed with the amount of artwork I have to finish right now. Please be patient with me, I will finish every single order as soon as I can, but for now I'm not accepting any new requests. I will announce when I'm taking orders again, but until then, I'm only working on my current orders :)
  • JackFury said:

Ok, requests are put on hold. I will not accept any more for a bit, I'm feeling a bit swamped. While I do love drawing for you guys and earning cubits too, I'm actually feeling a bit stressed with the amount of artwork I have to finish right now. Please be patient with me, I will finish every single order as soon as I can, but for now I'm not accepting any new requests. I will announce when I'm taking orders again, but until then, I'm only working on my current orders :)

Take your time there! No need to get yourself overloaded :) No rush with my order at least ^.^
  • I Would Like To Order:

Fox Set
    Black Suit
    Balck Pants
    Cat Pet
    Nerd Glasses
    Blue Water Color
    Mountain Background
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    @KitKat234 read this, and the discussion title...
    JackFury said:

Ok, requests are put on hold. I will not accept any more for a bit, I'm feeling a bit swamped. While I do love drawing for you guys and earning cubits too, I'm actually feeling a bit stressed with the amount of artwork I have to finish right now. Please be patient with me, I will finish every single order as soon as I can, but for now I'm not accepting any new requests. I will announce when I'm taking orders again, but until then, I'm only working on my current orders :)

• Yes I Know I'm Just Saying For When They Are Back
  • JackFury said:
    Noice And JF What App Do You Use To Do That?
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited July 2018
    KitKat234 said:

JackFury said:

@Marshka

Noice And JF What App Do You Use To Do That?

I'd think IbisPaintX
This discussion has been closed.