Easter Building Contest 2018 (Official Event) RESULTS!!!

space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited May 2018 in Events & Contests
The Qbees began to work on the bunnyzilla town and within two weeks it was almost as good as new!
It seems that the bunnys were not that fussed about accommodation as many many egg workshops sprung up, along with a few shops and enough bunnyzilla homes for him to sleep in a different one every night!
Thanks to everyone for taking part as always it was a lot of fun viewing them all!
I learnt many valuable skills while searching around the new town, and also i think someones fairy escaped :o

ALL CUBITS WILL BE RETURNED TO YOUR PLOTS AFTER THE ARCHIVING OF THE REALM!

PRIZES

1st place 500k - Ed
What really stood out for me about this build which puts it above the other great workshops is the attention to detail, i loved the elevator,the traffic light on the production line and the secrets behind the chocolate bunnies :o

2nd Place 300k - Missilence
There weren't a whole lot of town monuments built and out of the ones that were none were quite as detailed and well thought out as this great bunny fountain!

3rd Place 150k - xXoxsparklesxoXx
The poor bunnies barely have anywhere to live! But of all the houses this one stood out to me as very unique and a well deserved 3rd place! (Although they might want to invest in some bunny furniture)

4th Place 75k - CharmBerryXO
When your out and about on the town sometimes you need a quick stop off at your favourite candy store well look no further CharmBerry has got you covered!

5th Place 50k - Marshka
An interesting and unique idea, an hourglass that tells the town how long they have until Easter! Better get those eggs ready!! Unfortunately this one came with no name so if anyone can get in touch and let us know who it is that would be great.

Honourable Mentions

As always there are a few for me that i loved but didn't quite cut it, or amused me to no end!

carrots,carrots carrots! - an amazing fast food restaurant that have you covered on the carrots!

I think its very clear why i like this one :D

This discussion has been closed.