Team speak

Title says all, I think cc should use team speak

XD Simple as that

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Eh, I think it might be useful, but skype might be easier
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Team Speak is good, I use it for many things as a way of communication. Skype gives to much personal details away Can.
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    Too much room for abuse; if it's a small group like for a clan it would be easier to manage, but there's been history of people posting inappropriate things in chat

Can't really handle 20 people in the same Skype call at the same time

Discord is fine, but not a lot of people would be dedicated enough to actively participate everyday
    Also Teamspeak allows swearing I believe.
  • O_O nvm forget bout this suggestions XD
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member

lunarisci said:

Too much room for abuse; if it's a small group like for a clan it would be easier to manage, but there's been history of people posting inappropriate things in chat

If players already get offended by inappropriate things said just in a chat, then I don't want to hear the reactions from actual voice-to-voice combat. A chat room would be too much fuel for a jerk/troll; they don't need that kind of power. (lol)

Also Team Speak is highly unsafe. I have personally used it. It's pretty easy to hack over it, just by simple things. But I don't think anyone would do it.
  • Perhaps if it was used at player discretion? And cc wasn't held responsible for what was said? My vote leans towards no, but that would be a way out if they wanted to apply it without responsibility of keeping players language or statements in check.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    What if You can accept or decline if you want to team speak with the guy
    and can be dis-abled in the tweaks...Can be useful to get a friend that theres a scammer in the realm :p
    As said about ^ Skype is easier. But handling a community like Cubic Castle's all at once on Skype will be very hard even if every mod was online at the same time. Also, and this is a big reason... Skype allows swearing and so does Team Speak.

I personally use Skype :P it's easy to use (sometimes)
  • Team speak is not controlled by cc The Death Reaper, so we can't change the settings if im correct, so maybe sirkewb and the devs could make an app like ts but just for cc