Being able to chose the fronts you got as a perk.

Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
edited February 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Coming out with a feature that allows you to choose the front you already got as a perk versus having the one you got stuck with!

You pretty much are wasting a perk when you can't even use it anymore. Plus it highly agitates me that I am going to lose the front I have now currently because when I am lvl 50 I will be FORCED to pick another font I do not want!

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    If you pick out the perks carefully you should end up not choosing another decor perk I believe,
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    I have done that math, I will be stuck with a font I don't want because I didn't choose useless perks like mad hatter.

How many font perks do you have? DId you choose mad hatter or emo?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I didn't choose the mad hatter, and I do have the emo perk. I also have decor 5. I only missed 3 perks I believe but I don't really want them. So you mean being stuck with Decor 2?
  • I believe a reset in level will help. But reset of level mean that you lose any the benefits.

And it is not what you are aftering.
    A reset in level?
  • Create a new character. Use 2 name card tag. It is an expensive choice.

Or another way, try negotiating with a moderator or staffs if they could reset your level back to level 1.
    I'm pretty sure moderators can't do that. I mean you don't have to choose the last perk. I know a couple of people who do that.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The problem here is that when you pick a deco perk, BUT got another deco perk, it wont let you choose from those two, like toggle or disabe, BUT it will replace it instead.
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    edited February 2016
    I know a friend, she's already level 50 and she still hasn't picked her Deco 2 perk. She just lets that pop-up thingy hang up there in her screen. It's been there for a reeeeaally long time now

I guess that's also a choice for you if you can live with that for the rest of your cubic life lol :p
    JustMeg said:

I know a friend, she's already level 50 and she still hasn't picked her Deco 2 perk. She just lets that pop-up thingy hang up there in her screen. It's been there for a reeeeaally long time now

I guess that's also a choice for you if you can live with that for the rest of your cubic life lol :p

Hahahaha I guess this is what I am going to have to do until they find a way to let us choose our fronts we already got as a perk :P
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    That is what I did, and believe me that pop up thingy is veeeery annoying x-x. I fully agree, we need something like this added, as that spammy pick-a-perk notification is really irritating and there's nothing we can do about it besides ignoring it, which is not even possible as it pops up every time you change rooms/realms. Would be very nice to have the ability to switch between all these fonts anytime.
    Yes that would be very nice. But if we were to do that, four other perks need to fill its spot.

Yes that would be very nice. But if we were to do that, four other perks need to fill its spot.

It's meant to be for the decos you already did pick. There always will be 2-3 perks that will stay not picked, no matter how good you calculate perk choosing. If you pick all deco perks on your way, some other important perks will stay behind unpicked. If you pick all the perks, but not deco after the first one, you will have annoying pop up with the one of them and 3 others that you will not be able to pick after the level cap.
    Or you can choose mad hatter when you had the chance and end up not choosing the decor 2 and with free Tophat :D

Or you can choose mad hatter when you had the chance and end up not choosing the decor 2 and with free Tophat :D

But then you'd still stay with some other perks unpicked anyway. Mad hatter is rather useless.
    Cortana said:

But then you'd still stay with some other perks unpicked anyway. Mad hatter is rather useless.
    You do? What are they?
    There's more perks than levels. You always will stay with a few not picked.
    I see. There are 53 perks. Including mad hatter, and you would end up with decor 2 if you chose them all carefully. Okay thanks for helping me clear this up
    Please promote this if you feel the same way. I would LOVE to be able to choose between the fonts I already GOT.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited March 2016
    currycrab said:

Create a new character. Use 2 name card tag. It is an expensive choice.

Or another way, try negotiating with a moderator or staffs if they could reset your level back to level 1.

Mod's do not have the ability to Modify the world or the players residing in it.
    People give the assumptions moderators have all this "power" when realistically they are ordinary players just like the rest of us. They assist in keeping order from inappropriate conduct to scams and so on and so forth.

------------------------------------------

Now while I don't totally agree with the option to choose your perks...
    (It was an issue when perks were first introduced.)
    It just throws of the random option already planned.

I do agree that there should be a *further option* added.
    Say, the ability to change your font?
    (provided you have claimed a previous decor perk.)

At that point it would honestly save the "waste of a decision" on a level in order to single out certain perks/fonts.
  • Yah we need this option, if a person dont likes the next perk level?
    +1
    Bump. We need this... pleaseeeee.
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    I agree. +999
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I was told this was decided by Betamax. Why? Who knows. It is ridiculous that you can't choose a font. Why have a game for the people when choices are made for you? Maybe @betamax will clear this up, though I doubt it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.