SUGGESTION: New Sentries

KirodashiKirodashi Member
edited April 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Level Sentry
This only allows players who are over, below, or over AND below a certain level, out.

For example:
You can let only players over Level 5 in.
You can let only players under level 30 in.
You can let only players over level 5 AND under level 30 in.

Trusted Sentry
This lets only players who are on the trusted list inside.

VIP Sentry
This lets only players whose usernames you specifically add to the sentry, go inside.
Similar to the Trusted Sentry, but you don't have to give players permission to give them access. This is useful to allow players in without the risk of password sharing, or the use of tickets/food, which are one use and transferable between players.

Clan Sentry
This lets only players who are in your clan go inside.

Comments

• With The Clan Sentry, there should be Access that Clan Member only. Also +1 for all >:D
  • Clan sentry is suggested very frequently.. +1 for all but we shall need that the players have to be in the realm to allow us to put their names with the VIP sentry!
  • I agree with all sentry ideas.
  • +1
    For the clan maybe specific ranks
    --Above Veteran Member can join--
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    edited April 2018
    For Clan Sentry I think: you will be able to combine Clan Stone (Deco) Level (x) with a sentry, and then only that level and above can go up.

(There is no Clan Stone Level 1, but it doesn’t matter since you can just use Clan Sentry, since all members are Level 1 and above anyways.)

For example: Clan Stone Level 2 + Clan Sentry -> Only Level 2 members and above can go up.
  • +1 for all except level sentry.
  • +1 for all except level sentry.

Any particular reason why?
  • The others seem like it would make since in CC. It's not a bad idea, but seems kinda off. Like it would not match cc.
  • +1 for all
  • The others seem like it would make since in CC. It's not a bad idea, but seems kinda off. Like it would not match cc.

I feel like it would be extremely useful for things like Cortana's helping center, or Jadabug's Helping Hands, that only want newbies to enter, so pro players don't get the items.
  • Kirodashi said:

The others seem like it would make since in CC. It's not a bad idea, but seems kinda off. Like it would not match cc.

I feel like it would be extremely useful for things like Cortana's helping center, or Jadabug's Helping Hands, that only want newbies to enter, so pro players don't get the items.
    Yeah, I guess that could be useful.
  • I suggested some of these a year or so ago and everyone told me no because they were able to be abused.... Well +1.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1
  • +1