Space Fetus's New Event

Sorry for the name, but I have found what appears to be a new block. If you look inside the wall, there are unfamiliar blocks with an image on it. In world 2, it is red, and in world 3, they are grey. I could get past world 3 due to the ghosts pushing me through the door, and a glitch pushes me directly through into the inside of the walls. Can someone please have a look and help me?

Comments

• I think you mean the music boxes ( tunes) ?
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited April 2018
    Red ones are "Qbee Quest" music blocks and the "grey" ones are "The Cubening" music blocks indeed

• Red ones are "Qbee Quest" music blocks and the "grey" ones are "The Cubening" music blocks indeed

what are the rewards for qbee quests and what are examples of the quests

• Red ones are "Qbee Quest" music blocks and the "grey" ones are "The Cubening" music blocks indeed

What???????
  • Yeah... also have gotten the glitch pushing me inside the walls... I hate it and it's caused me to lose at least 3lives.

@space_fetus

These are just names for the music tracks. The 7500c quest pack will reward you with lots of xp and red hood hat but no music boxes.