Like flying things drones is your wish!!!

DrakayDrakay Member
edited April 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
My idea is to add drone so the item is a remote control to spawn it you have to trow it like a car . the camera stops following you and follows the drone and it spawns in front of you . you can’t take any objet

Comments

• INteresting but pretty much useless I think...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    This is more useless ;/

What is it with you and flying things btw? Xd
  • I think this would be a good idea, possibly for things like monitoring cheating in race-tracks, parkour, or PvP.
  • I think is just to look the places that you can’t reach or look and yes I like flying things
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I can already imagine a racetrack where your drone has to fly trough rings(whatever those rings are) and when you miss a ring it is basically like going off track..
    Yep... a new way of racing.

And if not for racing, why not as a new pvp kinda thing. Drone against drone. something like robowars. =D
  • I dont think its a good idea, I just have a feeling
  • Good idea, but this is not an ideal thing for Cubic Castles.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited April 2018
    Scorto’s idea is good they can can shot like bullets but the bullet depends of the drone type if a drone is 5k and other is 10k the 10k one would make more damage and when u are controlling a drone it appear more hearths so is not so easy to kill and they look like silver hearths also the ring thing u could make a drone race and to don’t go out of stage they should make like invs walls (only working for drones) also it can be useful for people that try to cheat in boom games and things that u can’t reach
  • Good idea, but this is not an ideal thing for Cubic Castles.

Exactly

Cubic Castles is supposed to be for building, making friends.

Not high tech stuff that ae so expensive that only some people can afford., but it is a good idea
  • I think it may also be enable to kill Qbees and not only other drones and I forgot to tell that ur qbee still in the place where u have put the drone but u can’t kill ur self
  • Let's compare this to drones irl. Can they shoot guns? Probably not. Can they hurt people after being hit with it? Yes. Do they break when they hit stuff? Yes.

I think they should only be broken by running into things. That would make them a lot more game friendly. Also, they should take a heart or two from Qbees when it runs into them, but only on PvP.
  • I think the drone idea with the camera itself is good. It would be useful for builders
  • Cubic Castles is not about technology so -1
  • I think it may also be enable to kill Qbees and not only other drones and I forgot to tell that ur qbee still in the place where u have put the drone but u can’t kill ur self

-1 That sounds kinda op
  • I think the drone idea with the camera itself is good. It would be useful for builders

For builds that contains lot of stuff, or for pixels we could miss. But it sounds pretty difficult to add this to the game.. First, devs should create a first person view and all the contraints it begets.. Furthermore, the drone would be very laggy in laggy realms, or on low devices...