Pixel Glass blocks

Side StepSide Step Member
edited April 2018 in General Chat
Will you ever add pixel glass blocks

Comments

• I think I saw one of the developers say somewhere that it would be too glitchy (?)
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    I remember hearing something about possible lag issues with pixel glass a while back and that it might not be ever added. Just saying.
    Anyways I am all for it so you have my +1.
  • +1
  • windows =3 +1
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Like ed said it could potentially bring a lot of lag, but if its possible why not +1
  • would items be placable in vending machines with broken glass pixel for example? or would it count as not being in the glass?
  • +1
  • +1 A lot of potential here
  • +1 for this
    *Zoddy* said:

would items be placable in vending machines with broken glass pixel for example? or would it count as not being in the glass?

Maybe Not? That's Wut Devs Point about adding the Sculpty glass?
  • +1
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I would love to have this in the game.
    Question is... will it be possible?
    I like to hear the dev's point of view on this.
  • Personally, I wish we could have a sculpty version of every block in the game! It would increase building potential by so much. However, this would be a ton of work to do, and I bet some blocks, such as glass, wouldn't react the same to being sculpted. I hope this isn't the case, as sculpty glass would be awesome. Maybe we can at least get glass stairs and pillars. +1
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    There is always the alternative of having glass panes if glass sculpty isn't possible. But yeah its up the game devs.
  • Ed said:

There is always the alternative of having glass panes if glass sculpty isn't possible. But yeah its up the game devs.

I really want glass panes!!! +1000
  • Ed said:

If we do get those sometime, they better not be like the scratched Minecraft ones o.o
  • +1 But it Would create Lag (R.I.P Android Users x
  • JackFury said:

Ed said:

If we do get those sometime, they better not be like the scratched Minecraft ones o.o
    nu nu, dis is ripofing menicrefti!