Reppy says Hi guys XD

It's been a while, the world has spun and now, there is a glimmer.

The Nexus Castle Stirs from slumber - this year it may wake.

-rep

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    wow you even made a forum appearance as well!
    good to have you back with us :)
  • Hey Pal XD
  • :0 never saw you in-game. You are a legend in cubic castles written in a book that have never been told.
    Welcome Back
  • Wb, hope you enjoy finding out how too do everything,lol
  • woah, it's been a long time
  • Who are you exactly.... sorry :(
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Always nice to see players return again. :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    LateCom said:

legend...

Wow that was even before levels were introduced xd
    I see collab builds on the horizon.
  • Thanks for the support guys XD ---> It's going to be slow going at first, my hands were injured and the recovery is slow ;-)
    ----->There will of course be collabs going with Space who will have to teach me everything i dont know - cheers space - and as always, once the idea is there we'll get people on board....i may have a lot of sight-seeing to do! i'm sure there are tons of cool new creations i have yet to see XD.

Now where did i leave that clan stone....
  • Thanks for the support guys XD ---> It's going to be slow going at first, my hands were injured and the recovery is slow ;-)
    ----->There will of course be collabs going with Space who will have to teach me everything i dont know - cheers space - and as always, once the idea is there we'll get people on board....i may have a lot of sight-seeing to do! i'm sure there are tons of cool new creations i have yet to see XD.

^^ Welcome back, and yes there're a lot to see =) Just enjoy and find that clanstone back =P

Thanks for the support guys XD ---> It's going to be slow going at first, my hands were injured and the recovery is slow ;-)

Sounds like the grand cubic tour should make a come back :) get your PC headset ready!
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Good to see you back Rep. :)