Texture Files

edited April 2018 in General Chat
Does anyone know where to download all the texture files? I'm mobile and would like a copy ton download (un-edited and as is from the game files)

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited April 2018
    Being on mobile is quite hard to do this sort of things... I'll suggest to move your current textures (images folder) into your Download folder, then reinstall the game. You should have the game textures in the Dowload folder (as you have done) and in the appropriate folder (the one of the game).. Again, I'm not sure it will work 100% but you can always give it a try =)
  • Yeah I'm really not sure if there is a solid way to do that on mobile. There are ways to get an image of the game files on your mobile device but as far as I know you shouldn't be able to make the mobile game run it.
  • I'm just asking for someone to post it to me here so I can turn it into ascii on my iPad or my phone and then I can post it on an empty discord server for later use when I get my laptop fixed.
  • Textures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YpfIUO7ks4SD88AxeDxp6UjEigp0PyXC
    Obviously you wont be able to use them for your mobile app.