Daily Reward?

Alot People everyday play cubic for a while , but they lazy do daily quest or need find the ores

Why don't we add Daily Quest?
Qbee can everyday receive something
Example :
Day 1 10c (Reward will high if u lvl high)
Day 2 30 iron

But , If didnt claim , then daily reward will reset

Comments

• Actually we get 2 daily rewards already:
    raffle tokens and a quest
    yes,you have to achieve something to get that 50c but I still count it as a daily reward.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Flooks said:

Actually we get 2 daily rewards already:
    raffle tokens and a quest
    yes,you have to achieve something to get that 50c but I still count it as a daily reward.

Hmm , I think your right lol
    But this get something everyday + raffle token everyday?
  • We Got Daily Qiest. i Think thats enough for the Daily Rewards
  • We Got Daily Qiest. i Think thats enough for the Daily Rewards

They should add more daily quests, I mean, the only we got (at least the one I know) are mining gold, silver, coal, iron, lilypad, cave wall and crafting a few things... There should be other quests like play 10 min, teleport to 6 friends, jump 100 times or idk.. =)
  • I think they should add radiant quests where depending on what you've got in your inventory it starts a quest to do with them items. Example: 7 bark blocks and tree shrubs are in my inventory so I have to make a tree. Very hard to code as there are many depictions of what a tree/thing. Or like what Joystick said teleport or make a Freind or something?
  • I think there could be like a weekly reward because there is alredy daily but in this weekly reward there could be like one week 100c another a hat and you should buy that at store because if a noob get that it will be to easy for them
  • Like joystick said the thing of jumps you can just use bunny pjs
  • -10000 this game already rewards enough...
    we have:
    1- daily quests
    2- mining for cubits
    3- trading
    4- contests