A new machine.

So as many Qbee's know, we have the vending machines where a lot of us make profit, now what if there was a machine that could have you buy stuff. I.E. Lets say you put cotton in this machine, anyone that comes to your realm can sell you cotton without being there. You set the price and you have to drop the item on top just like you would if you were selling the item as a vend market, but they would be selling to you. Only thing you'd need is the C to continuously buy it.

Thoughts on the idea..? // Every thought is appreciated.

Comments

• punkspunks Member
    lucaaa795 said:

what about cash registers though.

This is meant to be so you can buy things without the hassle of trading. So say you have to go and you holla, "Buying lots of items, come and see!" Then they could sell while you are away.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I personally am aggainst it like I was vending machines because I like how it used to be without these fancy machines and adding this would shift it even more.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    U said:

I personally am aggainst it like I was vending machines because I like how it used to be without these fancy machines and adding this would shift it even more.

Agreed I was against vends too. It was the death of hospitality.
    Also goes against the idea of mmo.
    Player interaction is what mmos are all about. Not interacting with vending machines.
    Think they had to add them though due to all the rental scams.
  • gdog said:

U said:

Agreed I was against vends too. It was the death of hospitality.
    Also goes against the idea of mmo.
    Player interaction is what mmos are all about. Not interacting with vending machines.
    Think they had to add them though due to all the rental scams.
    I think overall it was good. While player interaction is what mmo’s are about, Cubic Castles is more about building at its core. And building is pretty expensive, with the prices of realms/rooms, and blocks. Vends free up the time builders would be using to sell, and lets them use it to build or mine.
  • punkspunks Member
    Thank you, I enjoy all the feedback. I think just with this, it'd help the thought of hey, I can't trade you currently, but you always have the chance to sell to someone now.