How to create a poll

I have been wondering how the "Attach Poll" option works, could anybody explain? Thanks

Comments

• JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited April 2018
    Is the question about how to attach a poll? Or how to use it? At the bottom of the discussion editor, there's a button that says "Attach Poll" (I'm assuming you already know about this). When you click it, it brings up a menu with options:

Discussion Poll Title: This is where you put the name of the poll
    Question #1: This is where you ask the question you want people to answer with votes (e.g., Do you like Meemews or Doogs?)
    Option #1: One of the options to vote for (e.g, Meemews)
    Option #2: Another option to vote for (e.g., Doogs)

If you click on the gray arrow at the bottom of the poll, it adds room for more options for question 1. If you click on the gray arrow on the right of the poll, it adds room for a second question, and this second question has its own separate options.

The amount of votes put into the poll so far are displayed by a number on the right of the question box and a color representing the proportion of players who have voted (Green for a high percentage, red for a low percentage).

As far as I know, there is no limit to how many questions you can insert, or how many options per question. I do not recommend overloading it, however, it can get messed up if it has too much info to display.

Hope this helps.
  • Thanks for the information.