'Real person'

XenoticXenotic Member
edited April 2018 in Bug Reports
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this but:
I don't know if this is a bug or not but i was building, have been for a few hours and I just got a pop up like not even a minute ago and it said something along the lines of 'Click okay if you are a real person' along with a button labelled 'Okay'. I don't know if this is some sort of bot detection gone off because of how much I was clicking (I have placed around 6k blocks) but it was just so random and out of the blue. I forgot the screenshot it because of how random it was too. If it is a bot detection and I get it again cos I most likely will be building most of today (which is what I think triggered it) I'll make sure I'll screenshot it and post it here.

Comments

• This is the autoclick test. It prevent players to use them. You might have been placing block quickly in a certain amount of time, but don't worry, it happened to some of us. =)
  • XenoticXenotic Member
    edited April 2018
    ah ok thanks prob just clicking to fast or some quick build trick i do in water
  • Xenotic said:

ah ok thanks prob just clicking to fast or some quick build trick i do in water

Yep probably =)
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Answered - Closing
This discussion has been closed.