Questioning my Future with Cubic castles

Aya PatataAya Patata Member
edited April 2016 in Community
Some of you are aware...I have some amazing friends. But I just don't seem to fit in anywhere. I don't know what to do. Most of my friends have deserted me and won't even give me the time of day. I do and don't want to leave cubic castles.
Reasons for staying:
I have spent my hard earned money on this game.
I have builds to complete.
Because of xxn33bxx

Reasons to go.
Bullying from certain users. (Still ongoing)
Scamming is rife (I am not scammed. It's just the amount of scammers out there that need dealing with)
Little to no friends.
Not knowing if I fit in or not.

Right now, I just don't feel like a valued member of the CC society. Many people wouldn't even give me the time of day or even so much as a hello, even if I ask them how their day was.
Banned from realms and rooms without any warnings, even without doing anything wrong.

So yeah. Not sure whether or not to take a break or quit entirely.

Comments

• You can always meet new people, and say hai! I always recommend this to people because it's a good way to make good friends! (and also, you can avoid scams by not trusting people dat much and you can watch gdog's video on YouTube about scamming)
  • ZephaniaZephania Member
    edited April 2016
    I don't know why you'd leave over scamming if you yourself have never been scammed, it's none of your business so just ignore it right? That's why we have mods, to help enforce the law and keep the peace, fitting in on the other hand? It's very easy, on the internet you can be whoever/whatever you want to be, that doesn't mean you should though, but you can exaggerate a bit about yourself, or simply look for something(s) you and other players have in comments, right? And if that's really gonna bring you down just remember that there's over thousands of other people to meet and you're bound to have SOMETHING in common, and lastly, if you're bullied there's a very simple solution, ban the person(s) from your realms, remove them from your friends list if they're in there, ignore them, and if they do keep coming back to harass you more, there's a thing called a 'screen shot' you CAN use to gather evidence to send to a mod/admin, don't quit because of other people, it's just going to show them they won, especially the bullies. =)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I just met you the other day and I already think you're fantastic :)
    CC would lose a great member if you quit. Hang in there! :D
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Hey, you still have me on list and your always welcome to drop by.
    Just forgive me if i am busy. I Tend to afk or be busy a lot ._.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited April 2016
    On your "Not knowing if I fit in or not"
    I felt like this my whole life. In games and communitys, In work and schools.
    The secret is that most people feel this way.
    Watch this powerful video which sums up word for word how I feel and maybe you do too

Also on the "little to no friends" comment.
    It is way better to have a few close friends than large numbers of acquaintances.
  • I see your point, Gdog.
    The quality of the friendships right now is making me doubt as to whether or not it's my wrongdoing...theirs or mutual.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Some of you are aware...I have some amazing friends. But I just don't seem to fit in anywhere. I don't know what to do. Most of my friends have deserted me and won't even give me the time of day. I do and don't want to leave cubic castles.
    Reasons for staying:
    I have spent my hard earned money on this game.
    I have builds to complete.
    Because of xxn33bxx

Reasons to go.
    Bullying from certain users. (Still ongoing)
    Scamming is rife (I am not scammed. It's just the amount of scammers out there that need dealing with)
    Little to no friends.
    Not knowing if I fit in or not.

Right now, I just don't feel like a valued member of the CC society. Many people wouldn't even give me the time of day or even so much as a hello, even if I ask them how their day was.
    Banned from realms and rooms without any warnings, even without doing anything wrong.

So yeah. Not sure whether or not to take a break or quit entirely.

Whoa whoa whoa! You got it all wrong there dude! I aint know you but I can say this

If you don't fit in friend me! tons of my friends would understand you! Like all of em! I never fitted in ^_^ thats why I decided to just try and help people, then people came to understand me! (finally XDD)

Really scammers? Man it makes me mad seeing all these defeated people just cause of scammers... The will of the kind hearted won't break not ever, don't let scammers defeat you. True, people are becoming bad, but don't forget there are still good people like the mods, and other people! Why give up because of scammers?

Regarding bullies, just ignore em or say "The weaker you are the louder you bark" this isn't considered rude for me I would consider it standing up for yourself. Orrr just run into realms (annoy them back) or just tell em to go away

And did you really say you don't feel like your valued? dude alot of times people like us are left out ^_^ I appreciate peoples feelings, dedications and their talents even if its really weird, so yea if you do stay be sure to make a ginormous build of a bomb XD

Friend me if you wanna, i'll help you always ^_^

• -Diruku--Diruku- Member
    edited April 2016

-
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited April 2016
    Why patata? Cause you get bullied by other person and you're not a valuable member?? ;-; I know how it feels cause that happens to me in RL, I bullied by others since 2008 and I ever felt that I was not a valuable person....... but I'll not give up I'll do my best to change them and I made it... now lot of peeps that bullied me became my friend and some of them became my best friend... and last month I can open their eyes to not think that I'm not valuable person..... and yeah.... when there's a light there's a darkness and you can't eliminate one of them, if light can make a beautiful things then the darkness will support it... don't you think that you can't see a sun eclipse or aurora without the darkness "light was born in the darkest part of the universe" hope this help you to think again for quitting cubic and if you need friend just try to socialize with other :D :3 (sorry I disconnected that time and... the auto save feature only save 1/2 of my comment)
  • Why fit in if you were meant to stand out?
    Anyways, I dont know you much, but you seem like a good player. Dont mind them if they bully you, they may be just jealous because you have what they dont. And when they annoy you, theres always a reason to hit the ban hammer >_<.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    I feel same. Now I'm deleting everyone from my friend list but people i know and talk with. like mc wolf,awesome and one dude from my country. I may stop playing but not now,I want to try and build a village.If that doesnt go right im gonna stop
  • Sorry to bump an old post, but I'm just curious, did @Aya Patata ever quit?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Archevix said:

Sorry to bump an old post, but I'm just curious, did @Aya Patata ever quit?

Is still visiting the forums, but i don't think it's more then that.
    Last Active 10:18AM
This discussion has been closed.