Event realm builders?

I think having trusted teenagers (13-18) should be able to help with event realm,say that a real is being built specifically for an event from CC.And everything needs to be done like placing deco and ,not having admin or mod control,but simply a trusted teenager,I love building realms and helping people and I always love help building realms,so I think this is a good idea because of 3 reasons

1:teenagers (trusted ones) like hanging out and talking on the game so ,them building a realm for an event and socializing in a good way would be a good idea

2:it would bring positivity to the game due to the players who take this I'mportant roll , because they will be recognized for doing a great job

3:admins and mods can get to know the players more,it sometimes bothers me when there's a huge crowd and the moderaters don't recognize some people,kinda upsetting,so yeah,if the mods socialized a lil incy wincy more with the players it would make some qbees happy,I'm always excited when a mid talks to me

The builders name tag would be pink colored

Only one command which is to stand out in the crowd and make a shout but in pink so everyone knows what is gonna be going on for the people who don't know about the forums

I truly think this is a great idea,and I know there may be flaws in what I have said,but I love trying to make the game better :)

Comments

• +1
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited April 2018
    If that can relieve space's and dev's pressure about event realms, why not. But they'll have to choose carefully in that case... So why not...

And
    X_Mut3d_x said:

3:admins and mods can get to know the players more

True
  • +1 but picking these "Trusted Teenagers" would be hard for the developers. And I would also suggest a color like green, maybe even yellow, which would be neutral than pink.
  • Depends on Maturity

+1
  • i'm going to tag @SirKewberth and @CosmicCow
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We did talk about having jr mods a lot but I guess this won't happen soon because it's difficult to pick people and organize it and make the necessary server changes etc.. I suppose it's something we might look at again in the future, but there's a lot of other work going on right now that has to come first.
  • +1 It’ll help Space and the Devs!
  • @SirKewberth I understand completely,take your time to figure out everything,I know making new decisions for games is hard, especially world wide
  • edited April 2018
    +1 specially for the reason some trustable people are not known that well or not at all :)
    Socializing is my favourite thing to do along with building
  • I do have ideas on how to pick trustworthy Jr builders like

Have interview with them on the game and ask them question like why the want the roll

Mods come in the realm and see how they interact with people

Or you could have me watch people and see how they interact with people and drop spring grass and see what they do,I would like to do that for you guys so you can see who to trust,I'll write down names of who and what:) just lmk @SirKewberth