Suggestion on banning

It happens to often that someone in your realm says or does something bad and then quickly leaves. There are possibly more reasons.

So I suggest to add the option to ban players by just adding their name. You could type it just like when you send a friend request.

Comments

• Agreed, idk why they dont have added this xP
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    Or, the possibility to click on player names in the chat, and then get the options:
    - add friend
    - kick from realm
    - add to blacklist (ban from all your realms)
  • Hello im possibility xD :)
    And im agree with nexy but it will be good if we type it manually like "/ban xNexy"
    Or at least 3 words from the name of the peeps you want to ban
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    xNexy said:

Or, the possibility to click on player names in the chat, and then get the options:
    - add friend
    - kick from realm

I'd love something like this in the game.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    xNexy said:

- add friend
    - kick from realm

mmm yes! Would be really useful for those you wan to ban from ALL of your realm
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    xNexy said:

- add friend
    - kick from realm

Good idea.
    Here is a slight adaptation of your idea.
    - add/remove friend(it shows depending on whether or not that person is already in the friend list)
    - kick/trust in current room/realm(kick and trust are 2 separate links here)
    - add to blacklist/remove from blacklist (ban from all your realms) - one of the 2 options show depending whether or not they are in the list
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    Nice @scorto7
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    But then I wont be able to enter any of Mr. Penguins realms >:o

Just kidding e.e kinda xP

I think this would be helpful! cause sometimes people come in my realm, cuss or say something inappropriate and then leave. So this would help alot!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited April 2016

But then I wont be able to enter any of Mr. Penguins realms >:o

I am still wondering if that's a good or bad thing ;)