Loseing items in chests

Da FarmerDa Farmer Member
edited April 2018 in Bug Reports
I am losing items in my rustic chests because I keep splitting the items by accident in the chests when they are full. Why won't the message pop up on the rustic chests that says you can't split an item because there is no room instead of deleting the items I have split. Please fix this so I stop losing tons of items. The message pops up on the chests and cabinets you can craft.

Comments

• Happened to me many times! I Have like 11k Trunks and i accidently split it on a full chest! Boom! I Lost it

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth Fix This Bug/Glitch Please!
  • Happened to me many times! I Have like 11k Trunks and i accidently split it on a full chest! Boom! I Lost it

I know i lost like 6k fancy road also some limited time items. ;Q; I get over it I just don't want it to happen to other people.
  • Da Farmer said:

Happened to me many times! I Have like 11k Trunks and i accidently split it on a full chest! Boom! I Lost it

I know i lost like 6k fancy road also some limited time items. ;Q; I get over it I just don't want it to happen to other people.
    I Feel Ya ;3;
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Items that overflow chest inventory aren't lost. If you pull the chest they will pop out.
  • Items that overflow chest inventory aren't lost. If you pull the chest they will pop out.

Oh ok thanks. I guess I have never somehow noticed.
This discussion has been closed.