Extractor doesn't work

I was just trying to make Clay Lumps when I put mud in a extractor but it will not make the lumps just use up all the fuel.

Comments

• noent said:

Are you in a realm that has many floating items?

Nope
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Does the realm have lots of crops or berry bushes?
    Have you tried in a different realm/room?
  • Is there a block in front of the extractor?
  • gdog said:

Yes lots of crops and bushes.

I just made the stuff I needed in a different realm and hopefully fix the problem in my main realm that I craft in.
  • Da Farmer said:

gdog said:

I just made the stuff I needed in a different realm and hopefully fix the problem in my main realm that I craft in.
    Da Farmer , for less lag to many players,admin changed somethings,like , forge,distiller and extractor didn't work in bush and crops realm ...
  • Da Farmer said:

gdog said:

Da Farmer , for less lag to many players,admin changed somethings,like , forge,distiller and extractor didn't work in bush and crops realm ...
    ok
  • Da FarmerDa Farmer Member
    edited April 2018
    Da Farmer said:

Da Farmer said:

gdog said:

ok
    That is stupid. They should just move their stuff out if there is too much lag. I think they should work if there are bushes in the realm. Ugh who thought that was a good idea and why?

oops I double posted.