Weirdest CC Dream Ever. CAUTION: weirdness overload

IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
To begin with, Cubic Castles has truly made a HUGE impact on my life, especially when I was diagnosed with leukemia two years ago. I am constantly in and out of the hospital, and I play CC to keep my mind off of everything. In a way, you can say that the game is helping me battle cancer. :)

ANYWHO! I mAAYYYYY be too attached to this game because....
I just a weird freaking dream about it last night.

Welp, here it goes.

SO! Ever since I was a very smol smol bean, Ive always dreamt of attending game conventions so then I'd be able to meet players irl (literally). And this time, I dreamt of Cosmic Cow hosting a Cubic Castles Convention in Dallas, Texas. How do I know this? Wellll, I dreamt of my dad driving me, and suddenly, a random sign pooped out of nowhere and on it said, "Dallas, Texas". (amazing? I think yes.) Anyways, I went to the convention, and saw thousands of kids of different age and races. IT WAS SO WEIRD. I remember seeing people wearing t-shirts with their flag and usernames. Mind you, some t-shirts had the weirdest and the most random usernames in which I don't think really exist in the game. I bumped into popular mods like Angel, G-Dog, and Space Fetus! And get this, they were exactly like how I imagined them. Crazy. VERY weird. Very crazy. I'm still very shoOk. Unfortunately, my dream ended when my sister woke me up, begging me to make her pancakes. (She's weird, I know) It's certainly one of my weirdest dreams, and one that I'll be telling my children. xD I don't even know if I'm making any sense atm so I'm just gonna end it here.. xD

(PS: count how many times I mentioned "weird" or "weirdest" in this thread XD)

Comments

• :O
    Cubic Con
  • Omg maybe this will be Cubic Future! :OO

CUBICon >:O I was Shook Lol
  • o.0 whaaat
  • Nice Dream I only had 2 dreams of cc

Get well soon yo

• I had a dream of cc once, i was just staring at my tablet for like hours.... as a dream....

CUBICON!
  • ive had many cc dream before. some of items that arent in game. like a mouse pet, a burger hat(dont ask why) and these weird accelorings that formed a portal when dropped in a circle on the ground.
  • I dreamt that I was in a realm and a rich person walked up, he said I had 1 minute to grab all the rares I wanted he had XD too bad I woke up
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    My dream is I have perm in all the realms and I take everything of my own realm except of taking other ones and then is that I was in Cc and I was a qbee
  • #BEATCANCER! Get well soon! And Cubic Con! But it should be made all over the world. Like France, America, Korea, Australia, ect.
  • Welp ur not the only one. I always have dreams about me stealing Space_Fetuses resource and made a throne made out if chests full of respource and laughs about it xDD but i wud never do that to space hes too powerful. Powerfuler than dr. strange O_O @space_fetus
  • Hamza14Hamza14 Member
    edited May 2018

To begin with, Cubic Castles has truly made a HUGE impact on my life, especially when I was diagnosed with leukemia two years ago. I am constantly in and out of the hospital, and I play CC to keep my mind off of everything. In a way, you can say that the game is helping me battle cancer. :)

ANYWHO! I mAAYYYYY be too attached to this game because....
    I just a weird freaking dream about it last night.

Welp, here it goes.

SO! Ever since I was a very smol smol bean, Ive always dreamt of attending game conventions so then I'd be able to meet players irl (literally). And this time, I dreamt of Cosmic Cow hosting a Cubic Castles Convention in Dallas, Texas. How do I know this? Wellll, I dreamt of my dad driving me, and suddenly, a random sign pooped out of nowhere and on it said, "Dallas, Texas". (amazing? I think yes.) Anyways, I went to the convention, and saw thousands of kids of different age and races. IT WAS SO WEIRD. I remember seeing people wearing t-shirts with their flag and usernames. Mind you, some t-shirts had the weirdest and the most random usernames in which I don't think really exist in the game. I bumped into popular mods like Angel, G-Dog, and Space Fetus! And get this, they were exactly like how I imagined them. Crazy. VERY weird. Very crazy. I'm still very shoOk. Unfortunately, my dream ended when my sister woke me up, begging me to make her pancakes. (She's weird, I know) It's certainly one of my weirdest dreams, and one that I'll be telling my children. xD I don't even know if I'm making any sense atm so I'm just gonna end it here.. xD

(PS: count how many times I mentioned "weird" or "weirdest" in this thread XD)

I bet all mods mentioned are now messaging you and asking how they looked in your dream.
    xD just kidding, thank you for sharing your dream, it was really fun.

Edit: 8 times.
  • Weird dream! It's funny how we dream about what's going on in our lives, how does our evil brains pick up on such knowledge?!

Goodluck with your cancer battle, hospitals are never fun, but you can make it through! trust in God :)
  • Weird dream! It's funny how we dream about what's going on in our lives, how does our evil brains pick up on such knowledge?!

Goodluck with your cancer battle, hospitals are never fun, but you can make it through! trust in God :)

Amen

Amen Brotha from anotha motha!!!

Weird dream! It's funny how we dream about what's going on in our lives, how does our evil brains pick up on such knowledge?!

Amen
    Amen Anotha Brotha from anotha Motha!!!