Selling other games' stuff in cubic castles, allowed or not?

These few last weeks that I play cubic castles, I met in different locations and different players attempting to sell other games' stuff like realms and items (from terraria and blockheads and other online games...). Those players were with an average of lvl10-lvl20...
And once I seen one of the mods (I don't remember who, but it was a girl as I remember) that replied to a holla and told that this kind of trades aren't allowed and aren't under the responsability of the game administration... But shouldn't these players be punished ( I just say punishing not going for a ban for their girst attempt)

Also I seen people asking others if they sell their accounts, and I know that's against one of the precious rules (that for not givingyour password to anyone)

I want to make adebate on this subject, as it is so important, so please people who faced thiswrite down your experience and advise newbies to not make wrong choice and fall in these scammers' traps... All are welcome to comment (mods/experienced people/and even those who hadn't experienced this)

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Players like that do get punished by staff members when seen in hollas or caught red handed whilst visiting their shops and such. But first it's just a warning and a mute. In worse cases players end up being permabanned. Being involved in such trades is forbidden.

Will also quote a part from our terms of service:
    "You may not attempt to trade items, cubits or accounts in our game for real-life money or items, or for things in other games.
    Auctions and Sales. It is against Cosmic Cow policy to allow accounts, characters, items, subscription time or money to be sold - for real money, on auction sites, or otherwise. We will ask auction sites to respect this policy. We only allow trading of Cubic Castles items within the game in exchange for other Cubic Castles items. We do not allow trades concerning any other game's accounts, characters, items, or money to be performed, advertised, or solicited. We will terminate accounts that we believe are in violation of this policy."

I don't see the need of debate for this, all you can do is take a screenshot when you see such players, report them and address it to either any moderator on the forums or straight to support team.
This discussion has been closed.