Can someone show some game spoilers like new stuff that has not been out yet

My last post was a fail :3 on this
Sorry about my last post I did not make it clear sorry

Comments

• Why you want to know the future??? It better if you just wait what will happen next than you know what will coming next and disappointed when the things that will updated isn't like what you want..
  • I kinda wouldn't mind some spoilers too!!! And since i'm not a computer techy type, i gotta rely all you awesome folks who are for hints....
    Like.... when do we get to see what we use the raffle tokens for???
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    @dark sneaky septile Maybe if you ask Lucaaa795 nicely he might give you some spoilers. Try catch him in a good mood :)

@Lightosphere Some people wish to know what's coming, some don't. I personally love to know spoilers.

@Bess76 "When we're ready to announce the details we'll let you all know. For now just hold onto your tokens or trade them if you want, but they will have some use eventually. Tokens will become fairly common after first raffle, so don't spend a lot of cubits for a token. A token is just a small chance to win something." - SirKewberth.
  • Okay mr.pengu btw @dark sneaky septile maybe you can check the cubic files in your pc (if you're a pc user) and find stuff that you never seen before.. but if you're not a pc user maybe you can ask someone else, maybe ask Lucaaa795 just like what pengo said
  • Thanks so much for the reply!!!! Good to know tokens will be more common. Now to see if lucaaa is in game and see what spoilers hes willing to share!!! I hadn't thought to ask him....
    Just so everyone reading this knows... feel free to share spoilers w me in game if u dont wanna ruin the surprise by postin in forum.
    Thanks for being awesome....
  • edited April 2016
    Cars,
    Spudbugs,
    Gongs,
    Mailboxes.
    I found these in the sound files.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    If you are going to post Spoilers, do so in a spoiler tag please, or I will close this thread.
  • Can you close this thread plz :3
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Closed upon a request.
This discussion has been closed.