That's weird..

Why does a pet drop to 49 when using portals placed in the same realm??

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It's been doing it for a long time, quiet annoying. Pets dropping levels entering doors is the main reason I don't wanna buy a level 49 pet.
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    edited April 2016

Yeah, but the weird thing is that when using any other door/portal that leads to another realm, or like going to the overwold, doesn't even matter. They will stay 50..
  • I think once a pet is level 50 it should forever be a golden immortal version of itself.... There's one for the suggestions column....
  • @sirkewberth make them stay at lvl 50 i want ppl to see my pet cat with pride not have to go through a portal and have her be delelveled its undair we spend millions on cubits on out pets just to have to spend millions more to relevel them to 50 its unfair to people who work hard to level there pets up to 50 and have to relelvel them once they enter a portal its just mean and unfair to us we waste our c to relevel them and they deserve to nlt have to turn back into pets when entering a portal causing people to waste precious cubits on pets just to relevel them just to have it happen again and again stop the ripoffs we wanna keep them lvl 50 when we enter portals not have to waste c on pet treats again and again
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    No I dont want a pet to stay at level 50. I like how you can choose wheter you walk around with a level 49 or a level 50.
    Though I think it should only drop to 49 when you put it back in its kennel. And not need a treat to level up to 50 everytime.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    It should be level 50 until it's placed back in the kennel or the kennel is broken.
    I thought that was how they originally were planned. Nothing really needs to be changed with the way the pets work, it's just the door bug that needs to be fixed.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.