New events!

The addition of collectable easter eggs and crafting pows really changed the Egg Hunt. In prior years, it was only really fun for the 50 top hunters, and everyone else didn't get to participate. This year, everyone could achieve at least one pow gift, so it felt fun for everyone participating.

My idea is that every holiday would have similar month-long events that are fun to *everyone* participating (like pow crafting), and don't just have a set amount of winners (like the egg hunt race).

Comments

• Why not but that's hard work... "Every Holiday" they are different between countries, unless you mean the ones like easter halloween or xmas...
    And we're getting lots of events made by space and which are fun to everyone =P
  • Why not but that's hard work... "Every Holiday" they are different between countries, unless you mean the ones like easter halloween or xmas...

I'd like it to stay only big holidays that are already celebrated in CC, so it's not too much work.

And as for space's events, they are great, but I believe that they don't really fit the description, as there are a limited amount of winners, and a limited amount of spaces on the guest bumper. Events like pows where everyone can achieve the end goal, are more what I was talking about.

emm...yeah i agree kind of but..u said u mean helloween,easter and XMAS but
    for muslims there isnt xmas :P
  • $!zzY$ said:

Why not but that's hard work... "Every Holiday" they are different between countries, unless you mean the ones like easter halloween or xmas...

emm...yeah i agree kind of but..u said u mean helloween,easter and XMAS but
    for muslims there isnt xmas :P
    But there is Eid for them since I'm a muslim. Plus I don't think the devs will do a Eid event since there christians.
  • Bump. <3
  • Bump. Would like to see @SirKewberth , @CosmicCow , and @Space_fetus 's opinions
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yeah I was pretty happy with how the easter pow version of the egg-hunt went. I do feel like it was an improvement in letting everyone achieve in the time they personally had to play. As for doing other similar events.. well... I'm not against it, but they aren't always that easy to setup while working on other updates. I'm open to suggestions though.
  • I was really happy with this year's egg hunt! The previous ones were just too stressful and competitive. I managed to get on the leaderboard a few times during those, but quickly got shoved off as my desire to egg hunt burned out. This was a lot more relaxed ^^
  • Honestly, I am a competitive person, so I prefer the old egg hunt. But what if you combined the two egg hunts together? For example you could still collect eggs for a pow but the amount of eggs collected will still be counted so people can compete
  • Honestly, I am a competitive person, so I prefer the old egg hunt. But what if you combined the two egg hunts together? For example you could still collect eggs for a pow but the amount of eggs collected will still be counted so people can compete

The people who are able to get on the top 50, do absolutely nothing irl. So only people who have no lives, and no school can even compete. You have to spend literally your entire day in front of a computer screen.

The people who are able to get on the top 50, do absolutely nothing irl. So only people who have no lives, and no school can even compete. You have to spend literally your entire day in front of a computer screen.
    Exactly! Great observation, cubic castles ISINT just for some adult gamers, no offense
  • lucaaa795 said:

Honestly, I am a competitive person, so I prefer the old egg hunt. But what if you combined the two egg hunts together? For example you could still collect eggs for a pow but the amount of eggs collected will still be counted so people can compete

actually 3-4h a day (5-6h on weekends) will do the job.
    I had school and exams last year during the egg hunt. And yet i managed to be 46th or something. School, Homework and Egg Collecting. Not best thing but hey it wont get me killed.
    also, if you cant even get in top 50, you can still get a baloon for collecting a small amount of eggs anyone can collect within 2h.
    Maybe next year we will have a mix of both. Something new yet old.
    Srry man, too many cheaters in the old version
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited April 2018
    I tried to get one but i couldnt find one rainbow egg the whole time (i dont feel like wasting my day on fake things)