Bunnyzilla 2018

Capi5604Capi5604 Member
edited April 2018 in General Chat
Yesterday was, Resurrection Sunday and, Bunnyzilla visited, Cubic Castles. To my surprise nothing much was given out but, Orthodox Hats, White Easter Top Hats, and Bunny Top Hats. This surprised me that no rare items were given away such as umbrellas or duck hats etc. I may just of not been on due to lag, but, i am pretty sure no "good" items were given away. But, i am grateful i could pick up A LOT of eggs and a few orthodox hats. When Bunnyzilla returns can yall get her to get super rare items?
Have a Amazing Late Easter, God Bless

Comments

• Excuse me? No rare items? People are really happy right now, Easter TopHats, Bunny TopHats and Greek Orthodox Easter Crowns are really expensive. If you got something you must be happy you got

i could pick up A LOT of eggs and a few orthodox hats.

You got A FEW Orthodox Hats?! Many people didn’t even get an egg!
    Please think on others rather than in yourself when making announcements...
  • Yup, for example I didn't get anything from Bunnyzilla. Nothing from the events since Valentines (i participated in all of them) and nothing from the raffles. At least i got 2 ''I am a flower'' hats from pows. Cant.Capi, your comment really made me feel bad. Be thankful!
  • I did not mean to make people feel bad i just though it was rather uncool they did not give more to people and give out rare items... Like last year my good buddy got PJS there were alot last year. I thought it was just rather unusual that Bunnyzilla did not give out much items and rarer ones.