What did you get from Easter pows?

In this thread you can share what you got from pows, and how many pows you used. This information can be used to help us figure out the rarity of items, and the possible items.

What did you get from the easter pows?

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    4 pows, got only those white hats
  • MM2-2MM2-2 Member
    2pows (2 I am a flower - 1 Lonely branch - 2easter baskets -2 easter chest) I wanted mannequin 8(
  • MM2-2 said:

2pows (2 I am a flower - 1 Lonely branch - 2easter baskets -2 easter chest) I wanted mannequin 8(

That’s pretty good :)
  • I got I am flower, carrot hat, easter chest, 1 easter painting, a chocolate egg, and random color blocks
  • I got I am flower, carrot hat, easter chest, 1 easter painting, a chocolate egg, and random color blocks

Also pretty good! I know people who got no pow exclusive items so you didn’t do too bad
  • I first crafted 15 Pows and I sold 3 of them. I got some eggs from Bunnyzilla so I crafted an additional Pow and I got 2 hats, 3 paintings and some sorted things.

I am still looking for eggs till they are gone and I have enough to craft an additional 25 Pows.

With the crafting perk I expect I will be able to craft even more Pows. I will be selling them but not at the current prices. I believe hard work should be rewarded and 'to me' the current price is not right.

41+ Pows as of today.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited April 2018
    6 Pows for now :

► Easter Chests
    ► Paintings
    ► Rainbows
    ► Boasters hats
    ► Carrot Hat
    ► Egg Hat
    ► Bunny Ears
    ► I Am A Flower Hats
    ► Easter Baskets
    ► Chocolates
  • 10 Pows :
    2 Lady Bug Wings
    1 White Boater Hat
    7 I Am a Flower
    8 Easter chest
    and some stuff
  • 8 pows:
    1 Ladybug Wings
    4 White hats
    3 I am a flower
    1 Egg Hat
    1 Carrot Hat
    4 Easter Chest
    1 Easter Basket
  • I opened 1 Pow and got uh...
    - 1 Ladybug Wings
    - 2 Easter Baskets
    - 1 Painting (Spring 1)
    - 1 Lonely Branch
    - 1 Chocolate Bunny
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited April 2018
    Opened 4 POWS (have one more that I'm debating about opening or saving)...

So, excited and happy for all I got!! So awesome!!! Thanks devs!!
    4 I am Flower
    3 Easter chests
    6 Easter baskets
    6 Paintings (2 Spring 1; 4 Spring 3)
    5 Rainbow Blocks (4 colors)
    2 Yellow Bunny Ears
    1 Blue Flower Crown
    1 Green Flower Crown
    Some chocolate bunnies and eggs

My only regret is that due to travel on Thurs-Sun, I couldn't collect more eggs to make more POWs as I didn't have internet access while I was away. I was most excited to see the I am Flower hat and the Flower Crowns (since I haven't gotten a single flower crown in all the packs I purchased). Would have been nice to get more rainbow blocks...not sure why only one dropped as a stack of 5-10 would have been nice. Can't really build anything with just 5 blocks total with 4 different colors.

But in general, tickled pink for all that was in the POWs, that we got with just some focused hard work for free! Loved loved loved this! Hope the devs consider doing something similar for all the events as it was nice to getting some items that could only be obtained from hard work.
  • Intimate said:

I first crafted 15 Pows and I sold 3 of them. I got some eggs from Bunnyzilla so I crafted an additional Pow and I got 2 hats, 3 paintings and some sorted things.

I am still looking for eggs till they are gone and I have enough to craft an additional 25 Pows.

With the crafting perk I expect I will be able to craft even more Pows. I will be selling them but not at the current prices. I believe hard work should be rewarded and 'to me' the current price is not right.

41+ Pows as of today.

Why do you think the current prices aren't right? I think the prices are right considering the less-than-stellar items given from them.
  • Kirodashi said:

Intimate said:

I first crafted 15 Pows and I sold 3 of them. I got some eggs from Bunnyzilla so I crafted an additional Pow and I got 2 hats, 3 paintings and some sorted things.

41+ Pows as of today.

Why do you think the current prices aren't right? I think the prices are right considering the less-than-stellar items given from them.
    I value hard work and believe me, this was hard work getting enough eggs to craft the pows. I saw a lot of players struggling to get even 100 eggs. What you get in the pows is beside the point, They can only be gotten from the Pows and egg collecting time has passed.

Kindness and hard work are in short supply in this game. Too many players begging, stealing, scamming, cheating and buying low and selling high. If you win, someone has to lose.

I was told I had a serious problem in my head when I was mining 10k sand and offered to let someone have the diamond gems I had uncovered. If that is a sickness, I wish to never be cured.

I will submit to the recommended CC prices and soon sell the 36 remaining Pows I have left.