Gravity blocks

What will gravity blocks do? Well, they lower gravity for the whole room/realm. A gravity block can be set to 150, 125, 100, 75, 50, 25, and 0. At 75, you jump %25 higher, and fall %25 slower. At 50 gravity, fall %50 slower and jump %50 higher. Same with 50 and 25. At 0 tho. There is no gravity. You can stand on walls, you have %50 less friction, neither fall or go up, you can use the double jump 2 times instead of 1, and you will face towards the camera (if the at the center of the camera, there is a spudbug, then while floating, your qBee will look at it. The camera will also have no limits). You also won’t be able to grow crops in no gravity. In 125 or 150 gravity, you jump lower and fall faster. At 125, you jump at %75 the hight, and fall at %125 the speed. In 150, jump half as high, and fall %50 faster. You can also not grow crops in high gravity. I feel like these could make some good ideas for parkour.

Comments

• JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited March 2018
    Nice idea; however, if this was implemented, no one would ever have normal gravity on again. Unless the block was made super expensive, every realm in the game would be a moonwalk party, and we might start to miss the times when it was normal. It's a cool idea, but too big a change to be added in one block. However, I am not a developer, they can add to the game as they see fit.
  • JackFury said:

Nice idea; however, if this was implemented, no one would ever have normal gravity on again. Unless the block was made super expensive, every realm in the game would be a moonwalk party, and we might start to miss the times when it was normal. It's a cool idea, but too big a change to be added in one block. However, I am not a developer, they can add to the game as they see fit.

Maby it can be an ultra rare item in a pack? Like a space pack, with a chance for space suit parts, and maby also an exclusive car.