Can someone make a texture edit?

I’d like the Wuvva umbrella’s hearts to be centered in this edit because I don’t think the devs are planning to fix it. If you make one please post it below or PM it to me. Thanks :3

Comments

• @-Joystick- MUAHAHAHA XDDDDDD
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited March 2018
    I'm the guy for re-texturing stuffs, however, as of right now I am on vacation and cannot access my pc until Sunday. So I, too, recommend @-Joystick- , his texture editing skills are ALMOST as good as mine :] hehe
  • Bump, still needing an edit <3
  • Bump! <3
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    edited April 2018
    I might be able to, I'll check it out later. I have experience with Photoshop but It's been a long time since I've touched CC textures.

Τhe texture for the Wuvva Umbrella is tiny compare to the other umbrellas which I find particularly odd. Are you referring to the small red hearts on the Wuvva Umbrella or the pink one in the middle?

EDIT: Now that I think about it I had added a second comment in the hope that it would notify you so I could get the answer sooner but actually it would of made so much more sense if I had in fact simply messaged you this question. Fundamentally I'm not sure why the devs don't have a function to delete comments as it would in fact not just solve these problems easier but also save staff the time of having to sort multiposting out...

Well, nothing I can do about it now.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

The texture for the Wuvva Umbrella is tiny compare to the other umbrellas which I find particularly odd. Are you referring to the small red hearts on the Wuvva Umbrella or the pink one in the middle?

EDIT: Now that I think about it I had added a second comment in the hope that it would notify you so I could get the answer sooner but actually it would of made so much more sense if I had in fact simply messaged you this question. Fundamentally I'm not sure why the devs don't have a function to delete comments as it would in fact not just solve these problems easier but also save staff the time of having to sort multiposting out...

We relaxed the rule on multiposting awhile ago

Update:
    Do not spam or make large quantities of discussion/activity comments in a row. We won't punish you for accidentally multi-posting, or answering two questions in separate comments, but always try to keep it at a sensible level.

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
  • gdog said:

The texture for the Wuvva Umbrella is tiny compare to the other umbrellas which I find particularly odd. Are you referring to the small red hearts on the Wuvva Umbrella or the pink one in the middle?

We relaxed the rule on multiposting awhile ago

Update:
    Do not spam or make large quantities of discussion/activity comments in a row. We won't punish you for accidentally multi-posting, or answering two questions in separate comments, but always try to keep it at a sensible level.

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
    Hallelujah
  • I'm requesting another edit from anyone who has the skills to make one. This one is fairly easy compared to the Wuvva Umbrella one.

I'd like the Valentine Wings to be changed to have the normal Angel Wings texture, basically, remove the 'feathers'.

I'm guessing that this could be done by replacing the current Valentine wings' texture, with a red coloured Angel Wings.
  • Kirodashi said:

I'm requesting another edit from anyone who has the skills to make one. This one is fairly easy compared to the Wuvva Umbrella one.

I'd like the Valentine Wings to be changed to have the normal Angel Wings texture, basically, remove the 'feathers'.

I'm guessing that this could be done by replacing the current Valentine wings' texture, with a red coloured Angel Wings.

You mean Valentines Wings with the pattern of Angel Wings?
  • Kirodashi said:

I'm requesting another edit from anyone who has the skills to make one. This one is fairly easy compared to the Wuvva Umbrella one.

Yes :)
  • Kirodashi said:

Kirodashi said:

Yes :)
    Well I'll see what I can do.