Sloow

Greetings to you all. I'm having a bit of an issue with my cubic castles loading screen. You see it takes atleast 2 minutes for me to enter the log in screen I have no idea why it takes so long while on other devices like my sister phones it takes only a few seconds to load (We have same phone). Before my cc wasnt slow like this......... And I also think its not because of the storage because I just got an memory card, And also not because of the internet because most of the time im home alone and my game runs smoothly after the slow loading screen. Also I cannot record video because it kills the recording. And yes I've tried re-installing it a few times....

Comments

• LiteRary said:

Check your internet connection, lt's normal if your internet connection is slow.

It maybe slow but why only for me?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Do you have a lot of apps open? I mean if your sister loads fine when she has the same generator phone as you, and are on the same internet I don’t have many suggestions.
  • U said:

Do you have a lot of apps open? I mean if your sister loads fine when she has the same generator phone as you, and are on the same internet I don’t have many suggestions.

I always close all apps after I use it to keep my battery life longer