Is There a new type of tree?

Comments

• DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited March 2018
    I believe it's like cartoon tree or something. But yes, there are two new trees. Ones with berries, and ones without.
  • You get it from the Easter pack :D! Which is still available as of this comment.
  • @Kiel@Kiel Member

You get it from the Easter pack :D! Which is still available as of this comment.

I WANT ONE BUT I DON'T HAVE C :(
    ONLY 30+ HATS
  • Kiel I can give you some for free just tell me your realm name and make sure there is a donation table.
    If you don’t have a donation table send me a friend request and I’ll give you them next time I’m online.
  • valley said:

Kiel I can give you some for free just tell me your realm name and make sure there is a donation table.
    If you don’t have a donation table send me a friend request and I’ll give you them next time I’m online.

This sounds bad of me, but are there any extras? I as well am poor, and only have one block of this kind. If you are willing, my realm is DsBerrypaw's City. Thanks!
  • valley said:

Kiel I can give you some for free just tell me your realm name and make sure there is a donation table.

This sounds bad of me, but are there any extras? I as well am poor, and only have one block of this kind. If you are willing, my realm is DsBerrypaw's City. Thanks!
    No problem! I can drop a few off :)
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited March 2018
    valley said:

valley said:

No problem! I can drop a few off :)
    Tysm! They were definitely a necessity to make a more diverse set of plants. And they look awesome!
  • @Kiel@Kiel Member
    edited March 2018
    valley said:

ok :D just go to L'm @Kiel's Realm and in the bottom (kinda my house) there is a donation table on nearby the forge just drop it there thanks!