A few Suggestions....

I've been playing CC for a while now, and I definitely have some ideas.

1.Something like a nuke, but leaves the blocks behind. When you nuke a realm, all the blocks are gone. There should be a way to "Nuke" and keep your blocks without having to mine individual blocks, especially in large rooms or realms. It might end up being more expensive, since you'd keep your blocks, but it would be a nice thing to add.

2.It might be nice if you added a general ban button instead of per room? If I have multiple rooms in my realm and I block them in one, they can still pop up in the other. If I ban a person, I don't want them able to go into any of my rooms.

3. This one is unrealistic, but it would be nice if there was a way to filter what people are buying and who is selling them cheapest. For example, if someone has an item I'm looking for (Such as, hypothetically, a luvbug-inna-box or something) in one of their vends, there would be a way for me to see who is selling it cheapest without going through 20+realms trying to compare each. That way, if I wanted to sell something and I wasn't sure the price, or if I wanted to buy something and the price seems a little high, I could check the Filtered "Catalog" or items currently being vended. Again, super unrealistic and unlikely to happen, but it would be great if it ever did.

4. I would love if CC made anything Alien/space themed (a UFO or Rocketship car would be so cool!) maybe a black hole that sucks people in if they get too close and makes them lose hp, or a galaxy block would be awesome too. Some other space/alien things could be alien masks or a skirt that looks like a ufo abducting some cows or something. I have tons of space/alien related ideas I wish could be in CC.

Anyways, those are all my ideas and suggestions for now. I know they are unlikely to happen, but its nice to share :)