Where are the winners of space_fetus parkour?

HispanoHispano Member
edited March 2018 in Community
space_fetus if you see this, I have nothing against you or something that bothers me, just that you said you were going to choose the winners of your parkour last Sunday and you did not do it <.<, I know that in the center of the city there is a sign that says Winners Of My Parkour (coming soon) but I see that you stayed behind or forgot to choose the winners (I'm anxious to know if I won, dont judge me xD)

(The new event in which he gives 15 pjs. randomly to those who have jumped over the guest bumps)

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

space_fetus if you see this, I have nothing against you or something that bothers me, just that you said you were going to choose the winners of your parkour last Sunday and you did not do it <.<, I know that in the center of the city there is a sign that says Winners Of My Parkour (coming soon) but I see that you stayed behind or forgot to choose the winners (I'm anxious to know if I won, dont judge me xD)

(The new event in which he gives 15 pjs. randomly to those who have jumped over the guest bumps)</p>

i didn't forget it is right here
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/20000/town-center-event-official-event-results#latest
This discussion has been closed.