We need more mines!

Hey there guys I was thinking we need more mines. Right now we only have natural occurring but is qbees have wands and robot heads. I think we should have an outer space mine or a mine on an asteroid. So the thing you jump into in the overworks would be a fling asteroid! Another one is the ruins which is just a really cool stone building. This one would be very rare and would pop up and dissappear because if it was set in one location it would be abused. So tell me what you think and comment down below!

Comments

• For the space one sure why not! +1
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Instep I love the heaven mine but I think island will be to much like tropical. Heaven mine dou that is awesome!
  • space mine -1 for this
    mine on an asteroid -1 for this
    ruins in a mine +1
  • Welcome to my mine, we are mining diamonds
    We ain't gonna strip mine
    We don't have to fight mobs
    Welcome to my mine
    Play that noteblock nicely
    Show me all those emeralds
    We don't gotta dodge lava
    Welcome to my mine, welcome to my mine
  • sure why not! +1
  • hm maybe 1 extra mine but not 3! that way to much amagine being new and having more to learn then i did and i didn't even know what a hammer was before i start this game lol
  • great ideas!¨+1
  • edited April 2018
    +1 Space mine: for all of the new materials it would bring. New rock textures! :D
    -99 Ruin mine: I have a feeling that the mines are supposed to simulate the natural biomes of earth, and anything that has human intervention would potentially bring politics into the fray. The politics would be over which civilizations to include in the game, and which ones would be considered "natural". CC doesn't need that. Or I could simply be too sensitized to everything in my country being politicized. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: I changed the "so" in the third sentence to "and" to make the logic flow better.