Your Daily Cubic News

-Bacon Bits--Bacon Bits- Member
edited March 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Hey there guys today is going to be our first day of Cubic news. Here at Cubic news we will discuss Cubic castles and talk about what can change. We will also interview qbees and I will sometimes hold small events like best joke. I do have school though so don’t expect your updates to be at the same time every day. I really hope you guys enjoy this and it becomes big! This is your Cubic News anchor -Bacon Bits- signing off!
Our first update of all time is not going to be an update but here we go. I would like anybody who is watching this to just think what is Cubic castles truly about. Don’t think being rich and getting the cubits. It’s not Cubic castles is about making friends and and hanging out. Think about that and let it sink in and think what can I do to make this game about making friends. What I want you to do today is make a friend or hang out with some whether you donate to a new qbee or chill with some old ones make that your goal today play Cubic castles with it’s true purpose! If your reading this I thank you for reading it all! This is your Cubic news anchor -Bacon Bits- signing off!

Comments

• Sorry devs I’m not trying to multi post. Hey guys I’m starting a thread called “Cubic News Top Jokes” here you guys will enter jokes and I will choose the top 3 tomorrow.
    Prizes:

-Bragging rights