St Patrick’s day pack

We have packs for all of these other holidays but what about st Patrick’s day I pretty sure everybody would love to see new items that are not like any other. I know I would love to see a lure hat with a 4 lead clover or a leprechaun pet. But that’s just my opinion I guess

Comments

• Trouble with this is that not everyone celebrates this whereas Easter etc they do
  • Trouble with this is that not everyone celebrates this whereas Easter etc they do

Not everybody celebrates Christmas either but there is still a pack for that
  • Many people made threads about it. See mine and there is some inspiration!
  • meek1222 said:

Trouble with this is that not everyone celebrates this whereas Easter etc they do

A vast majority of people do tho whereas St Patricks day is only celebrated by about 4.7mil people
  • meek1222 said:

Trouble with this is that not everyone celebrates this whereas Easter etc they do

A vast majority of people do tho whereas St Patricks day is only celebrated by about 4.7mil people
    Christmas is a Christian Holiday, not many people celebrate it for its true meaning. Most celebrate it for some dude named Santa.
  • There is no point of argument considering St Patrick's day was more than a week ago.
  • arikado said:

There is no point of argument considering St Patrick's day was more than a week ago.

There is a next year and a year after that and many more
  • meek1222 said:

And I bet a lot of those ppl also play cc and a holiday is a holiday I could understand if it was only celebrated in one part of the world but people celebrate it all over