Cubic Jail Dungeon

Alpha ZeroAlpha Zero Member
edited March 2018 in Help Requests
I’m not sure if anyone else has found this or not, but outside the borders of the Cubic Jail there seems to be a “Cubic Jail Dungeon” on the right side. I went in and it was an adventure map sort of thing. Does anyone know the purpose of this?

Edit: I just realized that I posted this in the wrong section. Please close this o3o

Comments

• I once tried to complete the story but I kept failing xD
  • Edit: reading through some old posts about this, there are some more basements and stuff that contribute to a story or something >_> is this a quest?
  • I'm trying to complete the dungeon you enter through the graveyard. I've done Ending 1 and now I'm going for Theresa's ending but after the jagged rocks I don't know how to proceed. There's this corridor where some floor blocks are fake and you fall through, and I can't seem to jump to a solid block. How do you pass that bit?

(I've seen that there are video walkthroughs of some dungeons but they all seem to spoil the passwords to the sentry doors, which I think you're only supposed to go to after finishing this one.)
This discussion has been closed.