How to get your PJ's!!!

In the world of business there's 2 (that I know) ways on how to get what you want. You can

1. Slowly decrease or add the price
2. Or force the price

Everyone put your ways on how you get your items. These ways are what I see most of the time. Add your ways so the economic industry improves and we all get what we want.

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

Bro to do 1 or 2 you must have at least 10 players with influence on your side and at least enough money to buy 20-100 of that item depending on its price and rarity.
    Which is not suitable at all
    I get my items by simply buying them. That's all.

e.e but you don't need to do any of those requirements. You force it hence why i said that. You don't need 10 people on your side. You need to sell to people to who would buy it.
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Bro to do 1 or 2 you must have at least 10 players with influence on your side and at least enough money to buy 20-100 of that item depending on its price and rarity.
    Which is not suitable at all
    I get my items by simply buying them. That's all.

e.e but you don't need to do any of those requirements. You force it hence why i said that. You don't need 10 people on your side. You need to sell to people to who would buy it.
    You're right have a good day
    You too :)
  • The only person I have seen be able to effectively change prices long term and with ease is Knop. He needs to retitled "The Market Destroyer" lol.
  • The only person I have seen be able to effectively change prices long term and with ease is Knop. He needs to retitled "The Market Destroyer" lol.

Lol but many people can do it you just need to raise it ever so slightly.