Console Bot

One of my Best Ideas is that they make a bot like in the farmers co-op to sell crop the console bot we can sell dirt, sand, grass, and etc that will help newbie because some of them are bored for earning cubits My Idea will help them easily earn more and sell there items without finding players to buy there items like and share XD

Comments

• new players really need this like in mincraft you can sell items buy tapping in signs
  • +1 I agree. Cause most players don't wanna buy grass, sand, dirt, etc.
    It would benefit everyone.
  • -1 Nah, It Will Destroy the price of the Resources >_> And They Prefer selling it to the "Bots" than Player Unless they Buying it expensive But Yeh Still Nope
  • I'm on the fence. I'd like an option to sell to a NPC at times...however, I'd prefer a 'buying' machine that has been suggested many other times, so I could sell my extra stuff to someone who will use it (but may not be on the game at the same time as me) rather than it going into the great resource abyss like it would for selling to an NPC.

And FWIW, some of my top selling resources in my shop are dirt, sand and grass. There are so few resource shops, that's it's pretty easy to set one up that is profitable selling ores and other mined blocks. It's not as glitzy as all the clothing shops, but it's a nice consistent profit for a hard day's (and sometimes days') work as long as your prices are reasonable.