Few changes I want for hollas

Hollas are kinda expensive(For me because im not so rich) and it was very useful in selling or buying. But the price of it is so hard to earn for some people.

What I want to be change is Hollas being sold seperately not four for every purchase. It can be like 500 cubits for one hollas. It would really help me and a lot of players who wants to promote their shops.

And if you can make it cheaper like 250 or 350 per holla it would be nice :) but im not pushing it. I just want hollas getting sold seperately.

Hope you read this and think about the suggestions I did. Thank you.

I really looking forward to it....

Comments

• if you can make it cheaper like 250 or 350 per holla it would be nice :) but im not pushing it. I just want hollas getting sold seperately.

Totally Disagree for this ^

+1 For the Holla ideas, maybe there would be "Holla Pack" and "Holla"

• if you can make it cheaper like 250 or 350 per holla it would be nice :) but im not pushing it. I just want hollas getting sold seperately.

Totally Disagree for this ^

+1 For the Holla ideas, maybe there would be "Holla Pack" and "Holla"
    Same thoughts.
  • LateCom said:

Newbies, or 'noobs', will constantly flood the chat with worthless hollas, or rather, failed hollas. And you don't want your hollas getting blocked or worthless hollas being made due to the fact that hollas are easier to obtain right?

That does not matter, they have every right just like a rich person like you to be able to access hollas, no matter how annoying, honestly, sometimes the rich peeps hollas are what crowd the chat :)
  • I agree with everything! Hollas are way too overpriced for what they are.
  • LateCom said:

do you want to see:
    OMG MY FIRST HOLLA EVER! COME TO MY SHOP
    only to see that its a failed holla, that person said holla instead of hollawarp.
    or:
    noob saying:
    holla soiudafoisdahfoiausdhf

no right?

Too bad, no matter what, we should not limit anyone’s rights in this game
  • I don't want to seem rude
    But not every noob is going to want to spend all there cubits on hollas

People who don't buy there cubits don't want to wait them. They would be considerate of there cubits
    I'm not saying everyone would, people might spam too.
    But they will run out of c eventually or spare there hollas
    I don't wanna sound rude
    Just wanna get both sides