Fun Little Game

RaizusekuRaizuseku Member
edited March 2018 in Forum Games
I'm not exactly sure how well it's going to go here but this game involves you to decrypt a ciphered text (could be encrypted multiple times which will not be revealed at this moment).

There are no prizes at the moment for whoever successfully deciphers the given piece of encrypted text but there might be some in the future.

If you want to post your own, please make sure it's within the rules of the forum and that it doesn't violate any of them.

As for the first challenge, you are to decipher the following text:
LEZDS5K2GNFGQZCIKZZVSWCSOBRDENDHJR4UE5C2LBHHUWKXMRWESQZYM5SEO2DQMN4UC5SJJBJHMSKDHBTWKVZZGFFDGWTMJFBTQZ3CK5DHKWKXMRWFUQ2BOZEUQTRRLEZE43DDGNHG2ZCXPBZWKU2BOZEUOUTMLEZUUNLDJBIWOTDZIE3FEQJFGNCCKM2E

When you are done, you should end up with a sensible sentence and feel free to post it here or message me if you get it. If no one is able to get anywhere, I will post the first clue/process towards decrypting it.

Clue #1
Some (including the last one) of the encryption was done in different number base systems.

Comments

• MedicationsMedications Member
    edited March 2018
    Question : How many columns does this have? Or is this just a secret xD

Edit : am i doing the right thing? Lmao
  • Question : How many columns does this have? Or is this just a secret xD

Edit : am i doing the right thing? Lmao

Columns? Not sure what you mean but if you meant the number of times it was encrypted, then that’s a secret. And you should end up with a sentence that makes sense if you manage to decipher it.
  • e.e how does one do there is nu guide
  • e.e how does one do there is nu guide

Ermm.. well, I suppose I could give a clue.

Clue #1
    Some (including the last one) of the encryption was done in different number base systems.