Are Black Umbrellas Rising?

Tirachi0105Tirachi0105 Member
edited March 2018 in General Chat
It says it all in the title :)

I appreciate it Thank you ;)

Comments

• I have the feeling and observed that they're dropping ._.
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Currently, yes, they are actually rising. People expected there to be more umbrellas in the packs than there are so the price dropped to almost nothing. I saw someone selling one for 20,000c. Now that everyone has seen how few umbrellas are in the pack, the demand has risen again and I saw the price go from 25k, to 30k, to 40k, to 45k, and now over 50k at least.

....So in my opinion, the price is rising. Might drop again though, who knows?
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Prices I got since 2 days ago.

Some average prices last year.

• It's rising... ik whos planning to hide all their b umb stocks, hes a cubit buyer, so yeh its possible =)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Most of the times the item goes lower during the pack but after the pack they mostly rise
  • lucaaa795 said:

It's rising... ik whos planning to hide all their b umb stocks, hes a cubit buyer, so yeh its possible =)

I know someone who tried that with pink umbrellas and he failed miserably because they didnt increase at all.
    as far as i know, Theres a buyer for 60k each now! :P i could tell the name if you want. it happens if they starting to increase buying prices
  • yeah they suddenyl rised but i dont know weather theyll go higher, we have a guy buying tons so possibly.
  • not anymore
  • EDlTlON said:

yeah they suddenyl rised but i dont know weather theyll go higher, we have a guy buying tons so possibly.

Hes Buying to 55-60k now ;-; Rip