Parking Area (car Keys)

*how about showing cars in room/realm permanently with the help of parking areas
*add an another option on "realm set up" like let other qbees that visited your room/realm can use your cars
*if they can use your car they cannot leave realm/room using portals to other realm/room and portal that leads to lobby

Comments

• I think showing cars is better than showing keys.
    And why only 1 car per person per realm? Ive never understood that...
    Not sure bout others being able to drive... But the rest is cool
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I would love to be able to have a garage to show my cars off
  • Players jump into owner car or keys? lol +100
  • Like the idea to showcase the cars in some way.

I'm sort of wondering about the viability of trying the cars though...I sort of like the idea, as you'd be able to try before you buy...but seems like it'd be challenging to ensure no one ripped them off from the owner.

Though if it comes to pass, I see a bunch of used car dealerships popping up...yikes! ;)
  • Players jump into owner car or keys? lol +100

i mean they can drive it.. but they cannot bring it outside other realm/room
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited March 2018
    -1 I do not like it because it seems absurd to me that if you do not pick up the car you can not leave the realm and what happens if the car is blocked in a place that can not reach it? Then you can never leave that realm, it seems an absurd idea and no sense but ... I agree with space_fetus would be good to implement as a kind of garage so you can show the car as if it were a wardrobe you put the car key in the right place and the car appears in the garage!

||I want to add one thing that would be interesting if another person could travel in their car but could not drive just to get into your car||
  • +1 for the car parking

-1 for the Free-use car
  • +1 The free-to-use cars will be cool if we had a race, the players that don't have cars can use them. :D
  • +1 love the ideas
    And also free-to-use cars wil be good to those newbies that nt to try riding a car, that way they motivated to buy car
  • The only problem is the realm/room has a limit to where you can build, i love the idea but there are some problems. Like whats the point if you just have a 11x11 room/realm for the rent a car. Not so many people have like 30x30 99x99 rooms
  • +1 The free-to-use cars will be cool if we had a race, the players that don't have cars can use them. :D

AJ Baryza said:

+1 love the ideas
    And also free-to-use cars wil be good to those newbies that nt to try riding a car, that way they motivated to buy car

Oh we forgot those :P
  • The only problem is the realm/room has a limit to where you can build, i love the idea but there are some problems. Like whats the point if you just have a 11x11 room/realm for the rent a car. Not so many people have like 30x30 99x99 rooms

you can gather some resources in mines to selll them to have c.
    then save up some c and put in piggybank.. i encourage you to work harder and be better at this game :)

then save up some c and put in piggybank.. i encourage you to work harder and be better at this game :)
    What?.....

What?.....
    hmmm.. i mean save up some c to buy room/realm