I want it closed .... read why ...

Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
edited March 2018 in Player Events & Creations
this was to be my best event ever,and,I want it closed ...

NO ONE JOINED, when I try do an easy parkour event,cool prizes , and etc... No one joined ...

Close this,and I never do any forum event again -.-

Comments

• Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited March 2018
    -.-
  • Hmm... I think would work better if you used your own parkours...
    edited March 2018
    -.-
    edited March 2018
    -.-
  • I’m number one in the blue course and 16 seconds isn’t possible without glitching.
    edited March 2018
    -.-
  • It’s just hard because it’s for a certain amount of time at specific time. Especially since some were during the week because lots of people can’t get on due to work/school/study/sleep
  • I did it in a cool time for me,that my dads not call me, and I have time to wait people done

I didn't do it in weekend,for people stay with parents

so, no 1 join, in 2 days ... I want it closed ...
  • Tell me what it is and maybe I'll join!
  • nah,I arealdy closed it,was an Easy parkour event ... with dates for join,time,and etc...

points ... and no one joined -.-
  • I am sorry to here that.
  • Sometimes our ideas don't workout. And yea, that sucks. All i can see is you being angry rather than listening to player suggestions though that could be used to make an easy parkour people would join in.
    Best ideas would be make your own parkour, and then implement your points system into that.. Maybe something with timing and guest bumpers so ppl could join who simply didn't due to time constraints as another player suggested.
    AND before you say you can't for reasons of materials or not having stuff needed to do it yourself... I along with many others would be more than happy to donate resources to a parkour that's complete-able by any player.
    Good luck with future events.. Don't let this one thing bring ya down
This discussion has been closed.