Give me ideas what to do in CC!

*insane**insane* SerbiaMember
So,CC became really boring to me. ,-,
I have just like 3-2 friends that I can talk to and they're not online all the time I am.Usually our chats becomes silent and without theme.
I'm kinda tired of mining and crafting because that's all I did in all my 29 levels.
Any ideas?
I like going to cubic center but its always full with noobies or empty ,-,

Comments

• *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Try parkours.
    Or.
    Try to start ur business things. U can sell/buy things and u can make profit hehe.
    Or
    Annoy someone >:D

Oh no money to buy.And I'm trying to start up my shop..but man,I need materials and im lazy to collect them
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    You could always make friends
    or
    Do your daily quests(earns you 50 a day)
    or
    Get motivated and collect/mine materials to build or sell :)

Regards

Slim

You could always make friends
    or
    Do your daily quests(earns you 50 a day)
    or
    Get motivated and collect/mine materials to build or sell :)

Regards

Slim

Yeah motivation isn't my thing but im digging it
  • rabbirabbi Member
    BUILD
  • I never get bored in this game. There's always something that's fun to do.
  • rabbi said:

BUILD

Yes, this.
    Many people get sucked into the flow of economy in games these days, but Cubic Castles is supposed to be a creative game where most of your time is supposed to be spent building or doing something to prepare to build.

Let's start with your dream house =P do you wanna live in a 6-story brick house overlooking a beach with lots of tourists lounging around on shore? Great, go mine some water, sand, stone, and flowers/berries and you're ready to begin making your dream house! XD

rabbi said:

BUILD

Yes, this.
    Many people get sucked into the flow of economy in games these days, but Cubic Castles is supposed to be a creative game where most of your time is supposed to be spent building or doing something to prepare to build.

Let's start with your dream house =P do you wanna live in a 6-story brick house overlooking a beach with lots of tourists lounging around on shore? Great, go mine some water, sand, stone, and flowers/berries and you're ready to begin making your dream house! XD
    and how should i build what i want when i have no room to do so? neither money to buy one. so yeah its pay to play but it doesnt mean i will hate it because of that
  • *Insane* said:

rabbi said:

BUILD

Yes, this.

and how should i build what i want when i have no room to do so? neither money to buy one. so yeah its pay to play but it doesnt mean i will hate it because of that
    If you play with the iphone, you can use Tapjoy to get free cubits. If on iphone: click your cubits, click "get cubits" and click "special offers" and do the offers until you get 5k for a 100x100 room.
    If not on the iphone, then getting 5k is a bit slower but still doable with costume-flipping or selling mats to people who holla for them.
  • Make a toaster no ones ever made toast.
  • I dont think it really takes long to mine for materials to build at all...... If you have something you truly want to make, but its the mining thats getting to you i dont mind donating for your build. I love to mine, lol. Yep, i'm a self proclaimed dork....
  • Hmm try to err... walking over all overworld and try to enter random realm and find a poor newQbees and help them (I can't describe it correctly but hope you understand what I wrote) and that's how I got lots friends long time ago.. but no one that still active till now except ashi.... T-T

*Insane* said:

rabbi said:

BUILD

Yes, this.

If you play with the iphone, you can use Tapjoy to get free cubits. If on iphone: click your cubits, click "get cubits" and click "special offers" and do the offers until you get 5k for a 100x100 room.
    If not on the iphone, then getting 5k is a bit slower but still doable with costume-flipping or selling mats to people who holla for them.
    if i had money for i phone i would have to buy cubits :D

Hmm try to err... walking over all overworld and try to enter random realm and find a poor newQbees and help them (I can't describe it correctly but hope you understand what I wrote) and that's how I got lots friends long time ago.. but no one that still active till now except ashi.... T-T

idk newbies are annoying..expecialy those who buy cubits and buy rares then brag about it. so annoying!